Chapter 11: "School Festival Day 2 Part 2: Beating Hearts are Dangerous!"

Hi Minna! This is PJ! This is just short so don't worry. I just wanted to say that thanks for those read my story and all. Thanks! It's been a long time since I updated and I have a valid reason, I'm making a new story and which will be release soon. The tittle's: The First Snow. I'll update you on when will it release. So thanks and good day!

=============================================================================

Lucy’s POV

It’s been 2 hours since the whole incident happened with Sting. Natsu surprisingly apologized with a sarcasm voice of course, as expected of Natsu. He even said that even though he apologized he still has the duties to protect me, well I flush a little. JUST A LITTLE!

So we welcomed them to our classroom and by them: Yukino Aguria. The girl who’s very pretty and humble. It’s a coincidence that we have the same hubby, collecting keys. Rogue Cheney. He’s been the best friend of Sting since he and Levy have to separate schools. An emo type of style, quiet and I don’t quite know a lot from him. He debuted last chapters ago. Rufus Lore. The guy that Gray feared. Is great at memorizing stuff, just like Gray’s daily routine. Minerva. Saber Academy’s school counsel president and also the daughter of the school director. She seems strict and bossy from my point of view but Sting said that she’s nice and caring. Sting Eucliffe. You know him already. Tall, charming, has a sense of humor, and every girl wants to have. Don’t get the wrong idea just because I said some positive stuff about him.

Anyway, we welcome them and let them sit at the most comfortable table at the shop/classroom. I don’t quite get Levy, she let me serve their orders than the other costumers. She of course has to do it! Levy’s more close with Sting not me!

“Three apple pies for table number four.” I said putting down their orders neatly and orderly. They thanked me and asked for their drinks. “Your drinks will be served shortly. Oh, Minerva-san your strawberry cake will be served by Erza after she sort out stuff.” A smile.

I walk out and into the kitchen. A sigh came out next, what am I gonna do with this beating heart? Wait…WHAT?!

“Luce? Are you there?” Natsu interrupted my thoughts. I stood up straight and acted that I’m alright. “Ah, there you are. Erza wants you to serve her strawberry cake to table number 4.” Doking! I tense up.

“Lucy?”

“Ah! I-I ju-just remembered something! I gotta go to the comfort room tell her that I can’t” I stammered like it was the lamest excuse ever.

“Really?” He gave me those ‘Are-you-sure’ look. I hate those looks!

“Y-Yes. Why would I lie to my best friend?” Keep lying Lucy!

He stared at me for a few minutes until he stopped and gave an ‘okay’ sign. I sigh in relief. Now I could escape that room of beating heart. But I think my lie was true after all! I need to release myself!

Erza’s POV

“Is that so? Okay I’ll be the one to serve this.” I said after talking to Natsu.

Let’s see… table 4. Ah! There.

Even though I was distant from the table I already know who was sitting at table number 4. I smiled and approach them.

“Here’s your strawberry cake Minerva.” I said as I placed the cake in front of the black haired lady. She was shocked to see me because it’s been long since we saw each other. “Long time no see Minerva.” I said.

“Erza!” Minerva exclaimed hugging me. I smiled again as we broke our hug. Then I spotted Sting and wave at him. “Hi Sting.” I greeted. He waved too.

“You knew each other?” Minerva asked pointing with her finger.

"Levy kinda introduced us to him." I said shrugging and she nodded.

"Oh!" She exclaimed after glancing at her nakama. "I woul like you to meet, Yukino, Rufus and I'm sure you have meet Rouge." She introduced them one by one while I shook my hand with them.

"And," She continued landing a hand on my shoulder. "You know her quite well right? This is Fairy Academy's shool counsel president, Erza."

"Nice to meet you Erza-sama." Yukino said as she bows gently.

"We finally met you Erza. I'll remember this as long as I can." Rufus said and I smiled.

"Now what if we go walk around and let's catch up with our lifes ne, Erza?" Minerva said smiling in front of my face.

I smiled too. It's been a long time since we talked to eachother. "Sure!"

Lucy's POV

"Ahhhhh~ Yukata! (Finally!)" I sigh in relieve. I'm glad I could release myself.

(^-^)

Oh! I wonder if they're still there. (°◇°?)

I tiptoed into the counter and peeked... yup they're still there except for Minerva and Erza... Werw have they gone to? *Sigh* Doesn't matter.

Kamisama! Taskute! (God! Help!)

▷▷ END ◁◁

===============================================

A.N: It's been awhile! Thanks guys for those reading this! I'm so glad!

Please continue to support me and all Arigatou!!!

Oh yeah I have an Instagram account so if you have the time please follow me this is my username:

@norimo_a.l

and you can see how ugly I am hahaha!

Anyway please vote and leave a review thanks and have a nice day!

My story: The First Snow will be coming soon :)

P.S: My friend told me that I should change my profile picture. I rejected her offer but she begged me for it so I said. "Fine. I'll change it when I get 35 followers." So there you have it. I shall change my profile picture (with my face on it) when I hit 35 followers.