Special Chapter 1: "How the Rainbow Parfait Was Created"

3 days before the school festival...

"Are we going to finalise and taste the food for the school festival at Lucy's apartment again?"

"Well of course. She's the only one who has a larger place since she's living on her own."

"Hmmm... I see. But I can't wait! We will be have a sleep over am I right?"

"I'm not sure, let's go ask."

The two girls made there way to Lucy who was jotting something down her paper. They called Lucy who answered in the sweetest smile they could ask for. Soon they asked whether they will be sleeping over at Lucy's or not.

"Umm, it depends if your parents will agree. The boys on the other side will paint and decorate the board sign and stuff." Lucy explained in a proper manner after the two girls nodded and excuse themselves and continue scribbling.

Then after a few minutes Mirajane came with a sad look on her face which was very rare. Lucy seems to notice so she called out her friend. Mirajane jump in surprise after she heard her name called.

"What is it Lucy?" She did her best to smile but Lucy didn't bought it.

"Doushita? (What's wrong) Mira-san." Lucy asked concerned.

"Eh? Wh-What do you mean?" She stuttered. Must be nervous.

Lucy rolled her eyes then stated. "C'mon Mira-san. I know that face alright. So tell me what's bothering you."

Mirajane starred at the blonde before sighing in defeat. "The thing is... I still don't have a recipe for our shop."

Lucy's confused. "Then what about last night's cookies and brownies? I thought-"

Mirajane shook her head. "I want our recipes are made by ourselves."

The blonde seems to understand so she rubbed Mirajane's back for comfort while saying. "Daijyobu! (It's alright) I know you will come up with something just before the school festival. I'll help you. Also we are all here to support you. That's what a Nakama do, ne?"

Mirajane's smile was real this time. It was to assure Lucy she was alright "Arigatou, Lucy."

Later at Lucy's apartment...

"Is everyone here?" Lucy ask scanning the whole room.

Everyone responded a 'Hai' to reassure Lucy that everybody is already there. Smiling she clapped her hands then said. "Yosh, let's do it!"

The girls are to busy for everything that sweats were released from their bodies.

But suddenly a loud thunder suddenly boomed from their ears which frightened them. Worst, the lights blacked out sending screams out from their throats. At last, rain poured hard.

"I wonder how the boys are." Lucy thought.

Meanwhile from Gray's Place...

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN, NATSU!" →Gray

"Look who's talking. At least, DON'T SHOUT!!"

"Oi. Would you please-" →Alzack

"Well, DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE!!"

"It's an apartment actually." → Alzack

"SHUT UP!" →Both

Back at the girls...

"Yes, Okay... thanks." Lucy drop the telephone down and glance to the girls. "They said some electric wire was cut due to the storm."

The girls nodded in unison while rubbing their hands.

"How will we finish all of this?"

"Don't worry, the electricity maybr back-"

As soon she said that the lights went back on and the girls cheered while hugging each other.

"Well then let's continue!" Lucy said with enthusiasm.

The next day...

"Eh?! It's raining again?" Lissana exclaimed glooming at Lucy's window.

"Lissana, mind keeping your voice down?" Lea said waking up.

Lissana rolled her eyes and continue to stare at the window. Mirajane, who woke up a minute ago followed her sister's action. In unison, they both sigh in boredness.

"I wish I had brought my camera with me."

The Strauss sisters both turn together and gave a confuse look. Hey, sisters have connection with their minds and faces or whatevs, so they have the same expression right now.

"What do you mean Levy?" Bisca said joining the girls conversation while yhe other girls started preparing for school.

"Well look," Levy said gesturing her hand to the sisters. Bisca also gave a confuse look so that makes three of them. "I don't really get it." She said and Levy facepalm.

"Breakfast's ready!" Lucy yelled as the girls rush at the kitchen. After eating they all prepared and went to school with their umbrellas hoovering their heads.

Outside the apartment Gray and the boys were also preparing to go to school with their umbrellas protecting them.

"Sweetheart!" Lea yell as she rush towards Natsu and gave him a peck on the cheeks and they both giggled. The other boys and girls rolled their eyes at them.

"Ahem!" Suprisingly Lucy interrupted their little reunion, of course everyone was shock too. "Mou, futari tomo (Hey you two)," She put her hands on her hips then continued. "Why don't you go get a room, hm?"

With that she walk ahead of them. "What? Are you just going to stand there and stare?" Even Erza was awestruck. "A-Ah! Minna, ikou! (Everyone let's go)." Erza said.

As they walk the rainy street they realise the rain turn into a drizzle and then the sun peek out of the clouds. Then in a milisecond a colorful rainbow showed up and stoped the tracks of the Fairy Tail students.

"Whoa!" They all said in unison.

While admiring the rainbow an unknown person talking to her cellphone passed through Mirajane and said something.

"The answer to your problem is right there you just need to stop, think and admire the things you would do when you surpass it."

Mirajane panicked and turn around only to find no one but an empty street.

"Mira-san? Daijoubu? (Are you okay)" Juvia ask concered.

Mira just smiled and shook her head. "Daijoubu des (I'm fine)."

Juvia gave a confuse look then smiled. "Have you found out the answer to your problem then?" She questioned.

"Actually, I have. I just need the right ingredients."

▷▷ END ◁◁

===============================================

A.N: Give a vote and a lovely review...