Chapter 8: "School Festival Day 1: She's Here!"

"Fairy Academy's School Festival... Is now

Open!"

Fairy Academy's principal, Makarov Drayer pronounced to the whole students who cheered in excitement.

"Now everyone, prepare everything! Make everything perfect!" Makarov added watching his students rushing outside the auditorium.

In a few minutes of a little preparing and arranging things the untidy 4-C class is now a colorful café with cute maids and handsome butlers ready to serve everyone.

"Ok! Minna! We have to have teamwork make this café a successful one. We did not get the award which we long wanted but this year we have to work together and win that thing!" Erza's determination rose up which made everyone convinced and join her too.

"Yosh! I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouted punching his fist high up and the others follow too.

"This is nice ne, Lucy-san?" said Wendy whose voice was squeaker than a mouse. Lucy nodded in agreement with a big smile.

For a few minutes a voice was heard from the school sound box, there must be something to announce. "Everyone are you ready?!" An energetic voice rang through the speaker.

"Don't tell me?!" Mirajane exclaimed after hearing the unknown voice.

Lucy who was beside her shifted her head to the right in confusion. "What's wrong Mira-san?"

"Now that you said it."

"Hmm? Freed?"

Freed continue to stare at the speaker then spoke while... smiling? "She is here."

As soon as he said that everyone realized and ran out of the door bumping into Lea who was about to go in.

"What is going on here?!" She nearly snapped but realized and calm herself before asking her classmate who was about to go out. "Ne, Nab!" She called out.

Nab stopped and look down at Lea not bothering to give her a hand. "Hm?" He simply asked.

"What's wrong with everyone?!" She gestured to the crowd outside their classroom.

Nab excitedly smiled and answered. "1st is here. And She's going to be joining with us for the school festival!" After that he skipped towards the window which is now crowded with students struggling to see her.

"Who is this... this first?" She muttered under her breath before huffing then stood up and walk towards the window.

Since she was very curious. Lea wanted to asked someone, so she look to her right and saw a girl jumping in excitement even though she can't see.

"What's so special about her anyway? Is she a celebrity? A star? A millionaire? Principal Makarov's long lost sister?"  This questions came flooding inside her mind so she took this chance to ask the girl in a veeerrry sweetest way.

"Umm, excuse me." Lea called out several times and finally caught the girl's attention.

"Yes? What can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Can I ask for your name?" A smile.

"Chloe."

Again Lea smiled sweetly. "Well, nice to meet you Chloe. Now, do you mind explaining to me what in the world is happening here?"

Chloe look at her in disbelief. "Senpai... I can't believe you would not know!" She then click her tongue like five times while shaking her head.

Lea was getting impatient and annoyed with all this people not telling her. She was about to ask again when the speaker turn on then the same familiar voice spoke. "How I miss this academy! How about you all get out here for a minute instead crowding from the window, so that I could hug you all!"

After that everyone cheered also-- Chloe-- while running outside the building to the field were the mysterious girl stood at the school stage. The students didn't care about their heavy and dangling costumes. They just wanted to see her so badly.

(AN: Enjoying this chapter so far? Why leave a vote and a review? Before continue reading? Sankyu!)

As the field is now pack with students, she spoke again. (Lea is also there too.)

"Well, I see some familiar faces I still remember and there are only few new students! There's Natsu!" She called out waving her hand.

"Hey!" Natsu yelled jumping up and down. "It's been four years ne, 1st?"

She nodded smiling in response. "Eto, there's Lucy! Erza! Elfman! I hope you continue being a man!" The crowd laugh especially Elfman. "Ok, since others didn't know me yet I am...

Mavis Vermillion. Founder of Fairy Academy."

▷▷ END ◁◁

===============================================

AN: It's been awhile! Hahaha! I've been busy that's why. With all the assignments and projects and culminations and worse... me and my classmates got an issue with this good-for-nothing teacher! Hey, she's been all dramatic and all... nevermind my crisis and I'm sorry.

Anyway! Leave a vote and a review!

Thanks and I'm sorry coz' of my attitude awhile ago... I'm just to frustrated. I'll update a soon as I can!

Bye!!! v(^-^)