Chapter 2: "Fairy Academy"

- Normal POV -

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Bee- *click*

"*Yawn*" Lucy yawn as she stretch herself. Today was her first day of school on her Senior Year. She was kinda a little excited as the same time nervous.

She get out of her bed smiling feeling energized. Doing her daily routine, she bath, fix her hair with her original hairstyle (the side pony tail one), putting on her uniform (the one on the FT OVA 2), ate her breakfast, arrange herself and her things, and then skip out of her apartment.

Lucy walk her way towards her school, Fairy Academy, a public school that welcomes anyone or anything. There maybe some wierdos in it but they can be caring and protective by their friends, schoolmates, or even teachers, that's why Lucy loves this school so much, at first she was only dreaming of it but when she meet Natsu, her life change so fast. That's why she really owe that guy big time.

She smiled when she saw the school gate open. Walking towards it she was stopped when she felt an arm around her shoulders turning around, there she saw her pink haired bestfriend, Natsu Dragneel.

"Mornin' Luce!" He greeted grinning.

"Morning! Natsu." She greeted back smiling.

Lucy remembered something and quickly took Natsu's arm around her. The pinknette looked confused and ask. "What's wrong Luce?". But before Lucy could answer...

"Oi! Natsu!"

The two turned around to see who would have called Natsu.

"Yo! Gray!" Natsu wave and grin at the man with raven colored hair. Yes, laides and gentlemen, this guy is no other than Gray Fullbuster! Bestfriend/Rival of Natsu Dragneel.

"Good morning Gray." Lucy greeted with a smile.

"Ah! Lucy, morning!"

"So how are you stripper?" Natsu asked as the two fist pump. "Good, 'bout you flame-head?" "Still the same, and Gray,"

"Huh?"

"Your clothes." Natsu pointed towards the half naked male. "Gwaaah!" Gray said surprised at himself.

"Why are you naked inside the school campus, Gray?!"

The three turned towards the voice who just spoke. "E-Erza!" Gray stutter when he heard the furious red haired school counsel president.

"Ohayou Erza!" Lucy greeted while smiling.

Erza's knitted eyebrows suddenly softened when she heard the warm greeting from the sweet blonde. "Ohayou, Lucy." She greeted and smiled. Gray and Natsu gawked at Lucy wondering how the hell did she made Erza smile sweetly while all they can do was knitted eyebrows, and angry face. Yes, Erza's scary and stuff so try not to piss her. No need to explain her 'coz she's the famous Titania! Sucks to be you if you don't know her (Peace! v(^-^)>), Joke! Everyone of us is awesome! But just try to know Erza.

Erza then turn towards the naked male scolding him. "Now, put your clothes and get going!" She pointed making Gray salute. "H-hai!" Poor Gray, even though he's use to cold stuff and doesn't shiver but only Erza could make him shiver. Erza turn her heels around and march towards the campus leaving the three of them.

"Ha ha! You should have seen your idiot face Gray! It was hilarious!" Natsu laughed clutching his stomach.

"Idiot? Who are you calling idiot!?" Gray shouted hitting the pinknette's head.

"Itai! The hell?! Wanna go bastard?!"

"Anytime!"

"Be prepared to get your ass kicked!"