Chapter 3

A/n: I'm seeing ppl complain, one here and like a few in the BrokenStar fic the reason why I capitalise the suffix as well is due to that cursed red line we call an 'error' idk why it bugs me so much but I also don't get how everyone else is bugged by it being capitalised...

So sorry, I'm still going to capitalise the start of the suffix cause I'm too use to it. Anyway happy reading :)

"Thank you for the help, RedPaw!" A/n chirped, as the two apprentices left the elders den. The tortoiseshell Tom chuckled shyly, "it's nothing, A/n, if you ever need help with something...I'll always be there to help."

The she-cat felt her paws and ears become hot as she stared into his amber eyes, she had gotten so lost in them that she didn't notice ThistleClaw calling her name. "He's calling me...I'll speak to you later, alright?"

RedPaw nodded and said goodbye as A/n padded towards her father, "what are you doing around him?" He immediately snarled, A/n looked at him in surprise, "he'll be a weak excuse of a warrior. You should hang around with TigerPaw more often."

"RedPaw won't be a weak excuse, why are you Making such a big deal out of me hanging out with Tom's who aren't TigerPaw?" She said bitterly, The grey tabby didn't respond, earning a scoff from his daughter. "Fine...I'll go see TigerPaw..."

She walked off without another word and her father walked, almost ran towards SpottedPaw,  who was sat at the entrance of the medicine den after her incident with falling out of the tree. it made her body shiver as to how close he was getting to her...

TigerPaw was crouch down alone, eating a plump sparrow, once the p/c she-cat approached him, his eyes shone happily. "Can I share that Sparrow with you?" She softly mewed. He nodded as she laid beside him, burying her pelt into his and taking a small bite of the fresh kill.

"How was your time with the elders?" The brown tabby meowed, not bringing up RedPaw, however A/n did so, "it was easy, since RedPaw helped me, he's such a sweet cat!"

TigerPaw felt his heart sink, surely she didn't have feelings for him, the Tom hadn't been an apprentice for that long! But he could clearly see that's how RedPaw felt towards A/n, the way he speaks, looks at her...everything!

"But your sweeter that him, you know that?" She whispered as she licked his fur, a purr rose from TigerPaw's throat. "How so?" She slowly thought for a moment, "well you invite me so go hunting and go on patrols, we share fresh kill, we have been close ever since we were born, right?"

The brown tabby nodded, earning a small smile from his best friend, he knew from then on, he would have to win her over...otherwise RedPaw will get to her and erase all the words she said.

"Why are we patrolling near the twoleg houses?" A/n asked her father and mentor who were walking in front, but far apart. "In case of any loners or rouges," BlueFur stated, "it's not only rival clan cats that are dangerous around here."

The she-cat hummed in agreement, TigerPaw was walking close to her side, making their pelts brush. However the warriors stopped when ThistleClaw saw a tiny black kitten staring at them with wide blue eyes, "well, well, well...look who's decided to walk into our Territory!" ThistleClaw laughed at the helpless kittypet, who was now cowering, "I believe he needs to be taught a lesson, TigerPaw?"

The brown tabby got in front, puffing his chest out proudly and leaped at the kittypet, giving him a beating, "no! TigerPaw stop right now!" BlueFur snarled at him.