Chapter 10

TigerClaw and W/n entered camp, their faces flustered in embarrassment and lust, The she-cat was more on the embarrassed side, the Tom was the lustful one.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that," The dark tabby meowed, W/n chuckled. "I could tell..." the two mates entered the warriors den whilst ignoring FireHeart and GreyStripe's suspicious glances. "Do you think we will have kits?"

W/n nodded as they both laid in their nest, cuddling each other, "I'm sure we will."

The next day, W/n woke up and TigerClaw was still asleep, not a surprise after last night. "RunningWind? We're are you going?"

"I'm going hunting," he mewed, "want to join me?" W/n nodded and exited the warriors den with him, she heard the two new warriors whispering.

The two cats left camp and begun their hunting trip, "W/n! Look at that crow!" RunningWind said excitedly, they both ducked down, without warning the brown tabby ran towards it, the crow then took off but RunningWind caught it in mid air.

"Well done!" W/n smiled at the young warrior, he trotted over and hid the prey. "Let's catch some more." The p/c she-cat noticed a Squirrel and went for it, Climbing the tree before catching it by the tail and biting down on its neck. The two warriors caught plenty of prey and came back at evening.

"FireHeart! Wake up!" She heard TigerClaw growl from the warriors den. "You were mewing in your sleep, your on the evening patrol."

W/n entered and TigerClaw immediately nuzzled her and licked her fur, "where were you?" He asked quickly, The she-cat rolled her eyes, "relax! I was just on a hunt with RunningWind!"

"All day?" He said in disbelief, "I was going to have you on the evening patrol but you can stay here." W/n nodded and went into her nest.

Several days had passed and W/n had been starting to feel ill, TigerClaw was crouched with her in the clearing, grooming her fur for her as she laid on her side. "It has to be a sign, your having kits."

W/n shifted her head a little to stare at her mate, "maybe I should see YellowFang just in case if it's not that..." TigerClaw nodded and allowed his mate to leave. W/n walked to the medicine den but saw FireHeart looking around, "are you looking for someone?"

"Oh yes! I'm looking for BlueStar," the ginger Tom explained, "she should be in her den..." W/n stated, then the blue cats voice was heard.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting!" BlueStar ordered, FireHeart growled in annoyance and W/n sat next to BrindleFace.

The she-cat then remembered that GoldenFlower's first kit, SwiftKit was becoming an apprentice. "From this day forward you'll be known as SwiftPaw, LongTail will be your mentor, W/n mentored LongTail, and I'm sure he can pass her knowledge over to you."

The white and black Tom touched noses with LongTail and the clan cheered for the new apprentice. The clan was then dismissed and W/n quickly went to YellowFang.

"Hello YellowFang," she greeted to the black cat who was sorting through new herbs she recently obtained, "ah w/n, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to check my belly..." she confessed, "a few days ago me and TigerClaw...yeah." YellowFang chuckled and ushered the warrior to lay down. "I understand, now let's take a look."