Chapter 9

"Hello?" W/n called out, she was somewhere that was not ThunderClan . She was Dreaming, she then saw a brown kitten sitting in the distance, "Hello, who are you?" She spoke again, approaching the kit, he turned around, W/n noticed his mangled leg and white glowing eyes. "VoleWhisper?"

"It's your fault," he mewed sadly, "you killed me, I was only a kit..." many voices echoed around W/n, and all she wanted was for them to stop.

Suddenly, many cats appeared, however she couldn't see any ThunderClan cats, they were all ShadowClan. "Don't see ShadowClan as an enemy!" RaggedStar said.

"We are your allies," FoxHeart responded. "You only have one true enemy," SageWhisker Called.

"What do you mean?" W/n questioned, "where are the ThunderClan cats?!" They all began to fade, however one smiled at her, a dark grey Tom.

"You will find out soon enough..."

W/n woke up in a cold sweat, she looked around and saw that TigerClaw wasn't in their nest, nor anyone else...

She stood up and exited the warriors den, BlueStar then approached her, "Morning, W/n," she greeted, "we have buried LionHeart and RoseTail this morning, however we wanted you to bury VoleWhisper, I suggested that what you would've wanted..."

The p/c she-Cat nodded, of course she wanted to bury him, she picked up his body and carried it close to SnakeRocks, SpottedLeaf had given her lavender to rub over VoleWhispers fur. So she covered the body in the calming scent, dug a hole and buried the kit.

She then sat down and muttered to herself, "I'm sorry, VoleWhisper, I hope you can forgive me for what I did...but I will give BrokenStar something to think about for training you so harshly..."

W/n then went back to camp, she noticed TigerClaw up on the high rock, "just before the battle BlueStar lost another life, so to keep her safe, guards will be given to her, they will be LongTail and DarkStripe."

"Trust him to make them his best friends!" BrindleFace scoffed, FrostFur rolled her eyes, "so now we have to speak to our leader with guards present? That's absurd!"

BlueStar then spoke, "I honour your decision, TigerClaw, but Clan mates should be able to speak with me anytime..." she then stared at YellowFang, "and now, I wish to invite YellowFang to join ThunderClan."

"YellowFang is joining us?!" DustPaw said in shock, "b-but she was a ShadowClan cat!" BrindleFace then stepped to YellowFang's defence, "she was brave in the battle yesterday, she saved all our kits!"

"I believe she should join us," SpeckleTail added, "she'll be a lovely member of ThunderClan." YellowFang then nodded as she gazed up at BlueStar, "I'm very honoured BlueStar, and I accept your offer."

"Even though we won the battle, ShadowClan are still a threat," BlueStar said gravely, "we will have to patrol our boarders constantly, the war is certainly not over."

TigerClaw then hummed at BlueStar's words, "ShadowClan attack camp when we left, they chose their moment well..." he then stared at RavenPaw, "maybe they have eyes in ThunderClan..."

Everyone began murmuring about RavenPaw, W/n highly doubted that some cat like RavenPaw could be a spy for BrokenStar...but everyone was seemingly believing TigerClaw. The meeting was dismissed and everyone started the rebuild of camp.