Chapter 8

"You all did well, I'll say that you all passed!" W/n congratulated the three apprentices, GreyPaw then stared at RavenPaw. "I still can't believe you caught an Adder!"

RavenPaw chuckled awkwardly, "y-yeah! I was too quick for it so I wasn't bit." TigerClaw then marched forward, "FirePaw! BlueStar wants to see you urgently!"

W/n followed them to BlueStar's den, TigerClaw and W/n sat by the blue cat, "TigerClaw said that he saw you speaking with a kittypet, is that true?"

FirePw nodded slowly, "he was a friend of mine, Smudge, we grew up together!" BlueStar stared at the ginger Tom, "do you miss your old life, FirePaw? Do you want to go ack to bring a kittypet?"

"No of course not!" He shook his head, BlueStar seemed happy with his response, TigerClaw wasn't pleased with FirePaw's answer.

"I'm glad, also TigerClaw told me how very pleased he was with your assessment," BlueStar said, "you three can go to the gathering, W/n you can also join us."

W/n sighed in relief, she was finally having a chance to go to the gathering.

"Oh! There's CrookedStar!" GreyPaw exclaimed as the ThunderClan cats arrived to FourTrees, "that's RiverClan's Leader FirePaw."

"There's BrokenStar, ShadowClan's Leader," RavenPaw pointed out to the ginger Tom. FirePaw grimaced, "he looks pretty nasty..."

"Yeah, he has earned a reputation amongst the clans," W/n jumped into the conversation, she then looked around, "WindClan haven't arrived yet..."

TigerClaw came to W/N's side and licked her ear, "I'm sure they'll be here soon, let's speak with some of the ShadowClan cats."

The p/c she-cat nodded and joined TigerClaw with a group of Cats, consisting of BlackFoot, TangleBurr, ClawFace and StumpyTail.

"So TigerClaw, this is W/n you've told us about?" StumpyTail questioned as he looked at the she-cat.

"Yes, she's my mate now!" He said proudly, BlackFoot smirked and congratulated the tabby.

TangleBurr nodded slowly, "your a lucky she-cat, you know, TigerClaw is a handsome Tom."

"Oh I know, and he certainly knows it as well!" W/n laughed, nudging her mate, TigerClaw smiled at her.

After speaking with ShadowClan, TigerClaw split off and W/n checked in on RiverClan, "hello, LeopardFur...MistyFoot."

The RiverClan cats greeted her warmly, "I'm sorry about what happen with OakHeart."

"Thank you for your concerns," The grey she-cat whispered, "but we have been getting through it."

LeopardFur then spoke up, "I'm now the new Deputy." W/n congratulated the golden she-cat, before they could speak for longer, BlueStar called for all cats.

W/n sat with ThunderClan, next to WhiteStorm.  "WindClan still haven't arrived, however BrokenStar requests we begin without them."

"Friends..." BrockenStar started, W/n glared at the dark brown cat. "I've come to speak about the needs of ShadowClan."

"Where's TallStar? And WindClan?" The cats all questioned to each other, all except ShadowClan.  "In the Harsh Leaf bare, Little Prey could be found, and RiverClan, WindClan and ThunderClan all suffered and lost many kits, ShadowClan did not."