Chapter 27

Meeting new kits...

Few moons pass, L/n had completely shut off my the dark forest, for now at least...she had told MothWing what had happened, which as lead the golden tabby to become distant towards ShadowClan and her adoptive mother.

However there was good news at least, BrambleClaw and SquirrelFlight had kits, and they were hopefully coming to their first gathering all together.

L/n has noticed LionPaw and HollyPaw at they're first ever gathering as apprentices, however since JayPaw wasn't there she didn't introduce herself, and BrambleClaw had kept quiet on who their grandmother was.

The full moon was finally in the sky, L/n stared up at it then nodded towards her clan. "Are you going to be alright, TawnyPelt?"

She nodded confidently, "I'm sure I will, I haven't been baring these kits for long!" L/n chuckled, then looked at the ground sadly, "you remind me on how I was like when I was baring you and your siblings."

DarkFlower then jumped into the conversation, "I'm so happy for you TawnyPelt! MistyHeart will also be there to keep you happy!"

The white she-cat rolled her eyes playfully before racing LittleCloud to the island, L/n then smirked towards DarkFlower, "by the way...how's things with you and RussetFur?"

DarkFlower blushed and looked behind her, RussetFur gave her a wink and the black tabby was quick to turn back blushing, "I...it's going well!" She said confidently.

L/n couldn't help but laugh, then ShadowClan had made it to the island, and her clan members scattered around and chatted with the other cats. Then she jumped up onto the branch, greeting FireStar and the other leaders.

"Hello, L/n, everything going well?" OneStar questioned. The p/c she-cat nodded and sighed. "Better now...ever since HawkFrost was killed."

LeopardStar jumped up to L/n's branch and nuzzled her gently, "I'm very sorry about what happened..."

FireStar's ears then pricked, "oh! L/n BrambleClaw wanted to see you! All of them are here with us tonight."

This was it, she was seeing her first litter of grandkits, "alright I go find him now!" She mewed, hopping off the branch and looking for her son.

It didn't take long and soon she was face to face with three kits, "Hello, BrambleClaw." L/n getter with a nod, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.

"Dad, who's this?" HollyPaw questioned. LionPaw scoffed at his sister. "It's the ShadowClan leader you mouse-brain!"

The black she-cat looked embarrassed and apologised, BrambleClaw laughed, "well you are correct, but she's much more than that. L/n is my mother."

JayPaw's blind eyes widened, HollyPaw started to circle the p/c she-cat and LionPaw was very excited about the news. "We're related to one of the greatest cats?!"

"Wow your a pretty she-cat!" HollyPaw added, "how come your the ShadowClan leader?" L/n laughed awkwardly, "well I use to be in ThunderClan, but had to switch for certain reasons I can't say..."

Her ears flattened, thinking back to TigerStar and what he did. L/n then looked back at the three, immediately catching JayPaw's blind eyes, he looked like he knew something...