Chapter 19

ShadowClan we're currently walking towards FourTrees, the gathering was tonight and W/n wasn't feeling like this was going to go well.

As soon as ShadowClan had arrived and RiverClan followed, The gathering quickly began. "WindClan is running well, there is not much to report on other than a fox scent on our territory."

"RiverClan are also doing well," LeopardStar mewed, "we have two new apprentices, FeatherPaw and StormPaw, unfortunately they couldn't come today."

TigerStar then stepped up, "my announcement starts with my kits...I want them back now as they belong to me and W/n."

W/n flattened her ears and looked away in embarrassment as ThunderClan shouted disagreements, "besides, ThunderClan have a poor record in looking after young cats."

FireHeart then whispered to W/n as she looked confused, "DarkStripe probably told him what happened to SwiftPaw and LostFace..."

"He's probably told TigerStar about me going to ThunderClan!" The she-cat squeaked quietly. TigerStar then said, "this isn't the first time ThunderClan gave up on cats..."

BlueStar narrowed her eyes at him, "I'll give you an answer next gathering..." the blue cat didn't report anything and quickly left. W/n lead ShadowClan back as TigerStar stayed behind to speak with DarkStripe, causing the deputy to panic.

TigerStar then caught up with the cats and once they arrived back at camp, his request sent shivers down W/n's spine. "Everyone rest up, I have a few words to say to W/n in private..."

Everyone looked concerned, even the most loyal of TigerStars cats seemed to whisper and give W/n worried looks. TigerStar demanded for W/n to follow him into his den, and so she did.

"You helped ThunderClan..." the dark tabby spat. W/n straitened herself, "I couldn't of just let BrightPaw die there!"

"Your clan is now ShadowClan!" He roared, stepping towards her, "ThunderClan isn't your clan anymore!" The she-cat's tail started to lash in anger. "I can help any clan I want!"

The dark tabby's eyes narrowed into slits, he rose his paw and W/n backed away, however he didn't hit her...

"You will not be allowed to leave camp tomorrow," he growled, "you will not be helping that pitiful clan anymore, and I will make sure of it."

TigerStar then flopped into his nest, "you will have to prove yourself again if your fit to be deputy..." silence then edged the walls, The dark tabby left no room for her to sleep.

Huffing in annoyance, W/n left the den and was ready to sleep in the cold night under the stars but BlackFoot prodded her, "are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" She hissed turning away from the warrior, the white Tom stared at her. "You can sleep in the warriors den if you wish." W/n looked up at him with tired eyes and finally rose to her paws, Luckily TangleBurr allowed W/n to sleep with her for the night.

When the day passed of W/n being confined to camp, she couldn't wait to finally walk around. But TigerStar never spoke on what he did.

She was currently on patrol with him, JaggedTooth and RowanPaw when they saw a loner on their territory. "Who are you?" W/n snarled.