Chapter 11

"Hello FireHeart," W/n greeted as the warrior approached her and gave her a crow, "how was your first day with CinderPaw?"

The ginger Tom smiled as he took a bite of a shrew he also brought, "it was great, I showed her around the territory, and found a kittypet on it, but chased her off."

W/n almost choked on her prey and quickly looked around, TigerClaw was busy sorting out a patrol. "You can't speak about them around TigerClaw, but what did she look like?"

"She was a brown tabby with amber eyes-" he then stopped his sentence. W/n raised a brow "What's wrong?" He then looked at her in shock, "I think that kittypet was my sister, Princess."

The next day, FireHeart was seen talking with CinderPaw before leaving camp, W/n caught on this must of been about his sister. TigerClaw and W/n we're laying together in the clearing, the she-cat was slowly grooming her mates dark brown fur. "FireHeart has been gone for a long time..." the large warrior growled, W/n quickly spoke. "Maybe he went out to hunt on his own?"

TigerClaw raised a brow, clearly unconvinced, "he should be training CinderPaw, though, that's his responsibility..." then the dark tabby smirked, "maybe he finally decided to leave ThunderClan?"

"He wouldn't do that!" W/n yelled, "he's as loyal as anyone else here! Just because he's a kittypet doesn't mean he's disloyal." The deputy rolled his eyes, then instructed his mate to stop grooming, and he then groomed her. Soon enough FireHeart did return and TigerClaw made no hesitation in telling him off.

He then came back over to W/n, "you will have to move into the nursery at some point." The she-cat stared at her flank, little by little it became bigger as almost a moon had passed, she sighed. "Can we at least take a walk outside before I can't get out of camp for many moons?"

TigerClaw nodded and helped W/n up before intertwining his tail with hers and the two enjoyed the quite forest together. The two eventually sat by the gorge. "So have you thought of names?"

W/n couldn't help but laugh, "how can I decide on names when I don't know how many I'm having?" TigerClaw smiled and wrapped his tail around her, making sure it touched her belly. "I don't really know, I just want to wait for when they're born."

"Where have you four been?!" TigerClaw voiced boomed from outside, W/n groggily opened her eyes and slowly stood up, "what's going on?"

"W/n! I woke you up, didn't I?" He mewed in alarm, he quickly nuzzled his mate, "I'm sorry..."

The she-cat pulled away and looked at FireHeart, GreyStripe and their apprentices, she narrowed her eyes at GreyStripe, "why are you soaking GreyStripe?"

"I umm..." he was fumbling over his words and TigerClaw was getting frustrated, "well then? Spit it out!"

CinderPaw then spoke, "it's my fault, I wandered onto the frozen river in RiverClan territory, GreyStripe quickly saved me but became soaked." (Teaching them how to pole dance)

This convinces the deputy and he hummed in response. "Go and see YellowFang," he instructed to the grey warrior. He then guided W/n to the fresh kill pile and rummaged around until he found a perfect fat sparrow. "TigerClaw...you don't have to get me the best prey there."

"Of course you do!" He responded, "you need as much as you need." He picked out a mouse as well and guided W/n under the shade of a tree. "Now eat."