Chapter 17

"Kits, come on, it's almost time to go to the gathering!" W/n called as her four kits came over to her, excited for their first gathering.

They had all become apprentices not long ago, BramblePaw was mentored by GoldenFlower, TawnyPaw was mentored by BrackenFur, VolePaw was mentored by BrindleFace and RavenPaw was mentored by SandStorm, much to FireHeart's displeasure.

"Let's move out..." FireHeart called, the cats who are coming all followed the ginger Tom. It hasn't been easy since TigerClaw was exiled, BlueStar would never be herself after the betrayal she felt.

Soon the cats all arrived and WindClan was surprisingly friendly. WhiteStorm sat next to W/n, "how are you feeling?"

"It never gets better..." she whispered, "I miss him...yet I can't betray my clan to go to him, after what he did..." but W/n won't forget that he found BramblePaw in the fire, and offered her to join him, she said she would think about it but the p/c she-cat was dead set in staying in ThunderClan.

The white Tom comforted his sister with swift licks on the head, "soon you'll forget about him, beside FireHeart will warn the clans about TigerClaw."

W/n nodded slowly, but would she really forget him? After all he is the father of her kits... ShadowClan then arrives late, however RunningNose was leading them.

"What happened to NightStar?" TallStar questioned, RunningNose gazed upon the many eyes looking at him, "he died to the sickness, however we have a new leader, who is currently getting his nine lives from StarClan."

The clans all awaited for this supposedly new leader but every cat was becoming impatient, "let's just start without him!" DarkStripe snapped. TallStar and CrookedStar agreed but RunningNose told them that he is coming.

So they waited some more and W/n could suddenly feel eyes on her, she looked around and the few ShadowClan cats that had arrived with RunningNose were staring at her. WhiteStorm but his tail around his sister protectively.

"He's here!" RunningNose announced, every cat stared towards the opening of FourTrees then a dark brown tabby emerged with the rest of ShadowClan.

"TigerClaw?!" WhiteStorm exclaimed, the ThunderClan cats became distressed and uneasy as TigerStar went up on the leader's rock and stared at every cat, his eyes landed on W/n. "I'm now ShadowClan's new leader, as it was a sign from StarClan...however we do not have a deputy yet."

Many cats whispered amongst themselves and TigerStar smirked, "RunningNose revived another sign," he then showed the tuft of fur, "this fur belongs to W/n, she is to come with me and be the new deputy of ShadowClan."

"That's absurd!" WhiteStorm yowled, "she's not coming with you!" TigerStar glared down at his former clan mates. "You dare go against the will of StarClan?"

"Your making it up!" GreyStripe snarled at TigerStar, MistyFoot then stepped in front of him, "this isn't your fight."

"Tell them RunningNose!" TigerStar yowled, RunningNose then cleared his throat, "it's true, StarClan did put a tuft of fur there, belonging to W/n."

"It could belong to anyone!" FrostFur stated, "anyone could have that p/c pelt!" TigerStar Rolled his eyes, "I know W/n's scent, it smells just like her!"