The Style Master

~ The Next Day ~

You awoke from a second round of sleep and yawned, stretching your arms and legs.

Except, you wince when you stretch your legs because you had twisted it earlier that morning.

"Wow I already forgot about all that happened this morning," You sigh, rubbing your now bandaged leg. You assumed Falcon might've helped you with that.

As you start to pull yourself out of bed, you notice that all of your Creepymon and Falcon's Creepymon were gone from the room. Curious about where everyone went, you carefully limp out of the room.

You see that everyone was actually gathered in the living room looking at something on Falcon's TV.

"Uh...whatcha guys watching over there..?" You spoke, raising an eyebrow at everyone.

"It's a past Creepymon Gym battle, one of the most fiercest battles ever fought with an elite!" Sally answered you excitedly, her face not turning from the screen once.

"Is it Falcon versus someone?" You ask, walking over to the others and glancing at the screen.

"No, this is the Elite from Lost City and his Creepymon," Hoodie answered. "The trainer he's fighting here disappeared a long time ago after going on to fight Seth, but he's remembered for this outrageous battle here," Falcon added.

Huh. Lost City? Is that the second or third Creepymon gym? Whose the elite?

Looking at the TV, you see two people locked in an extreme battle. You see two Creepymon attacking each other with strong attacks, each nullfying each others damage. The elite and the trainer are constantly following up with their movement, quickly shouting commands.

"Use Death Blade!"

"Counter With Unholy Guard!"

"Give Them A Taste Of Your Wicked Smile!"

"Woah..." You utter, shocked by the skill and intensity of the fight. Your eyes were attatched to the clothes the challenger was wearing too. They had on a really cool long dark red cloak with buckles and a hood that was a darker shade of red covered over their head. On their hands they wore black leather gloves and a long black cape flowed from around their neck. What they wore looked very different from what you expected a Creepymon trainer to wear.

"That's so cool," You commented, admiring the battle.

"Isn't it?? I wish I had a trainer who would let me fight all out like THAT," Jeff exclaimed, causing you to frown.

Just then, the front door of Falcon's house bursted open and in came SplendorMan, panting like crazy. "Falcon! He's back!!!"

"Whose back Sp--oh...nevermind," Falcon responded, walking over to his Creepymon. He pat the panting Splendor on his back till he was able to catch his breath again. Once Splendor caught his breath, the optimistic Creepymon smiled and clapped his hands together. "Since he's back, I'd like to take the time to introduce him to our visitor {Y/N}, you know, before she and her Creepymon leave here tommorow!"

"Who is it," You asked, getting up and walking over to Splendor. "You'll see! That is, if Falcon says its ok...."

Falcon shrugged, "It's fine by me as long as {Y/N} doesn't get into trouble outside again."

You were about to argue that it was still kind of Kagekao's fault last night's incidents happened, but what was the point.

Falcon tossed you a Killersphere and sighed, "That's Splendor's Killersphere. Any problems, return him there."