Laughing Jack: The Clown Creepymon

a new and hopefully improved, recreated version of my 2017 story, Creepymon: Pokémon X Creepypasta Crossover

~
the plot of this story is mine, the characters all belong to their respective owners/creators. any images, gifs, video used on a chapter belongs to their rightful owners as well. please don't steal the plot or whatever. enjoy?

    Throwing the catching device onto the ground, you wait anxiously for the appearance of the Creepymon that your grandfather had secretly given to you

Throwing the catching device onto the ground, you wait anxiously for the appearance of the Creepymon that your grandfather had secretly given to you. This was your first Creepymon ever; your grandfather had been a renowned trainer within your region amongst the few people that trained the dangerous beings, and he had passed on his strongest, most prized companion to you.

You were excited, yet a bit scared that you would take up your grandfather's legacy as a Creepymon trainer. The job was a dangerous one, especially since Creepymon were all killers; untamed and wild, born enemies to society. The Creepymon you had with you now...well, you've never released it before, nor have you ever seen it. You hoped that it would be a strong one, so that you would get a good start in your journey, but you also hoped that he or she wouldn't kill you at first sight.

Taking a deep breath, you watch as the catching device; a dusty black and white sphere rolled to a stop in the dirt, and it slowly opened up, releasing the figure of the captive Creepymon...

Before you stood a very tall black and white--no, monochromatic being with very long arms and claws and long pitch black hair that fell over their shoulders. A somewhat demented expression could be seen in the being's dark eyes, and for a nose this creature had a cone. In short, it looked a lot like a creepy circus clown.

"How do you do....?" Asked he, a long, menacing grin forming on its face. " are you my new trainer? "

Shocked, and disturbed by this one's appearance you blink uneasily, your body freezing. "I am. who are you...?"

"My name is Laughing Jack, the Clown Killer Creepymon! And since you are my new trainer, it is my duty to pledge my allegiance to you till the very end."

The clown bowed formally, then stood again with a smirk. You try smiling at him, at the same time questioning your grandfather's choice of companion...