You Can't Sleep Because The Bloody Psychopath Might Kill You

Once you and Hoodie made it to the M.A.C.M, the door was locked and you weren't able to get in. No matter how many times Hoodie tried forcing the doors open, it wouldn't work.

    "It muse be closed, dammit," Hoodie mumbled, releasing the door handle after giving up. "It would've been convenient if MACM were open 24/7..." You mutter, trying to see if you could see anything through the cracked windows. "The nurse is obviously a Creepypasta  herself. She may be out hunting at this hour, who knows," Hoodie remarked.

    "So then what are we gonna do Hoodie??"

    "Jack can heal himself, he'll be fine. Me? Only a few scratches, I can bare."

    "Those huge slash marks in your arm aren't scratches, Hoodie."

    "Just—don't worry about it!"

    You gave an annoyed grunt and quickly stormed ahead of Hoodie as you two walked away from MACM, showing him that you were upset. Hoodie, feeling taken aback sped to catch up with you and tried slowing you down again. "Don't get mad at me, I really will be fine, really. Maybe when we get to the next town, we'll be able to stop at their MACM," He pleaded. "I'm not mad, I'm just worried...and a little stressed out," You murmured, turning Laughing Jack's Killersphere in your hands. "No wonder. You're trying to catch and take care of murderers while at the same time trying to protect them from other murderers," Hoodie replied, rubbing his arm and wincing slightly at the pain.

"I wouldn't want to be doing anything different," You sigh, "but I'm just a bit on edge from our encounter with Jeff. Not to mention, still a bit tired..."

"Maybe you should be the one inside a Killersphere," Hoodie joked. He then placed an arm on your shoulder and said, "Let's see if we can find another place to stay for the night so you can get more sleep." You nod in agreement and the two of you began to walk at the same pace, at the same time staying alert for any danger that may be lurking around.

    As the two of you are walking, you notice from a distance the figure of someone running away from one of the houses on the street. You tilt your head as the figure seemed to begin running in your direction...

    "{Y/n}..." Hoodie murmured, becoming defensive when he notices the person approaching you two. As they came closer, you could see that it was a masked woman with a machete grasped in her hands which were covered in blood. This lady looked quite familiar to you.

    Hoodie quickly whipped out his gun and aimed at the woman running towards you. You grab ahold of his arm and shake your head, "Don't shoot, that looks a lot like Nurse Lydia from the M.A.C.M!" Sure enough, when she finally reached you two, you could recognize her green hair and the pink and red mask.

    "There's...no time," She panted, seemingly in a hurry. "We have to make a run for it."

    "We? What are you talking about, what's going on?" You ask her, becoming concerned. You then hear the sound of sirens in the distance and the next thing you know Nurse Lydia suddenly grabs ahold of your arm and started running with you without a warning. "No time to explain!"

    "Get your hands off of her!" Hoodie yelled, dashing behind you and Nurse Lydia. You heard the sound of sirens wailing in the distance getting louder h and you knew that the police were chasing after this woman.

    "What on earth did you do? And where are you taking me??" You screamed at her, stumbling over yourself as she continued to pull you through the vacant streets. "Somewhere we can safely hide!" She replied, and she rapidly made a sharp turn into a dark ally way.

    Once in the dark of the ally, both you and Nurse Lydia dropped to the hard ground and Hoodie came tumbling down behind you two. "Get down!" Nurse Lydia hissed and she shoved both you and Hoodie's heads into the ground. The blue and red flashing lights gleamed on the opposite wall of the ally way. Hoodie tried fighting the Nurse back, but you gave him a look that it was ok and he stopped, letting Nurse Lydia hold you both down.