Sally Williams: The Seemingly Innocent Creepymon

Previously on Creepymon...

"Alright Falcon! I've got my Creepymon, where's yours?"

"Here."

Falcon Dense tosses his sphere on the ground and out formed his Creepymon....

Wait...

The brown hair...

The green eyes...

The cuts and scratches...

A teddy bear...

"It's...it's..." You mutter.

"SALLY!" Jeff cried.

"Hello, big brother Jeff," She murmured, waving her hand and giving a sweet smile. "I really didn't want to fight you, but it seems thats what it's come to anyways. Are you ready?"

~~~

You and Jeff stared agape for a long at the young girl that stood before you. Sally giggled at the look on your faces and waved again, her smile bright. "I'm so happy I get to see you again, big brother Jeff! It's just not fun that I have to fight you..." she then huffed and crossed her arms.

Jeff was still shocked as he tried to reply back. "S-Sally? Kagekao knew you were with Falcon this whole time??" He stuttered, his hands shaking and twitching. "Yes, Falcon is me and Kagekao's trainer! He's really strong, aren't you proud of me for being with someone strong?" She asked, seemingly growing excited. Jeff glared at her, then at Falcon, then back at her. "That's great Sal but...I don't...I didn't think I'd be fighting you..."

Sally chuckled and shook her bear at his face, "You're the one who taught me to never hold back no matter what, remember? When we used to travel around the region together?"

Jeff shook his head then nodded a bit awkwardly, "Yeah you're right..." Sally nodded with him and then put down her teddy bear next to Falcon's foot. "Please try and win Jeffrey, don't hold back, like you said. I'm not going to go easy either, I want to make Sir Falcon proud...and I want to make you proud."

She then held her hands behind her back and smiled as if waiting for something. Jeff stood there with his knife, unsure what to do. "Would you like to start off this battle, Sally?" Falcon asked softly, patting the young girl's head. "No sir, I want Jeff to start," she replied, her green eyes looking adoringly to the psycho killer.

"Uh....fine then...Jeff, y-you can start this off. Use Stab..." you stutter, unsure if you really wanted him to attack the child. Jeff nodded slightly and slowly uneasily began to advance towards Sally, who still stood with her arms crossed behind her back.

"Are you ready for this Sally? This...this is going to hurt...a lot," Jeff muttered, slowly raising his knife as he got closer. "I'm ready big brother..." she murmured, watching the knife. You were beginning to feel weird at the thought of little Sally getting stabbed and you really wanted to surrender the battle to Falcon before Jeff could do anything, for her sake.

However, you looked up and saw Sally looking straight at you. She seemed to be mouthing, "Don't hold back!" and you quickly understood. She may be small, but this was the way Creepymon battles worked, the way Creepypastas acted. You weren't going to stand down.

No mercy.

"Alright Jeff, use Stab! Remember, no holding back!" You yelled with a somewhat more confident voice. Jeff was hesitant at first, but then a true insane smile stretched on his face and he began running towards Sally. "I'm Jeff The Killer, the psycopathic Creepymon, AND I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK!!" He yelled, raising his knife and jumping straight at Sally.