KageKao VS. The Puppeteer

Previously On Creepymon...

"Welcome, welcome, I'm called the Puppeteer. It's nice to see you again, old friend," The tall lad said, looking intently at Kagekao. Kagekao lowered his head and murmured lowly, "Kon'nichiwa, tomoyo..."(Hey there my friend...). "Oh no, but we're not friends anymore. We WERE friends, that is until you left and betrayed me and Falcon who cared so much for us. Now I'm afraid I'll have to make you pay," The Puppeteer sighed, raising his hands and you saw that golden strings started to entwine around him and everything suddenly became dark. Kagekao gulped again and looked towards you, "I don't feel so great about taking him on, but I'm the only one who can do this..." he murmured before turning to The Puppeteer and standing straight, "I'm ready."

Falcon nodded and The Puppeteer smiled wider, tilting his head, "I'm ready too, old friend."

"Then this battle starts now. Ready...BEGIN!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The match had begun, and just like Laughing Jack and Splendorman did, Kagekao and the Puppeteer began circling each other— except the Puppeteer was gliding rather than walking.

You noticed that Kagekao was nervously shaking and you began to feel unsure about having him fight against his old friend.

On the opposite side, Falcon had a solemn expression as he watched the two circle each other. "Knowing Puppeteer, he's probably going to carry out this battle himself..." he muttered lowly to himself.

"Shall I start this battle off with String Attack?" Puppeteer asked and Falcon merely nodded. The Puppeteer smirked and was able to launch his string towards Kagekao, making him get wrapped and tangled in golden twine.

"Kagekao, get—"

Before you could command him to, Kagekao very rapidly slashed and freed himself from the binding using his long claw-like hands. He then hissed and ran towards The Puppeteer at full speed, his masked face turning into a dark scowl.

The Puppeteer only laughed and easily dodged the sprinting Kagekao, making him run uncontrollably into a nearby tree. Kagekao growled and shook his head after the impact, then pushed himself off of the tree, turning to face the Puppeteer again.

The Puppeteer quit gliding and sunk back on the ground. Then he began advancing towards Kagekao, crossing his hands over each other and forming a mass length of gold string. "Try and avoid this, my old friend," he murmured, commanding the string with his hands to seize Kagekao.

Kagekao skillfully hopped and slipped away from each of the string, landing lightly a few feet away from the opponent. However, Kagekao still got caught when one of the string somehow turned and wrapped around his leg. It gripped him tightly and flung him back into the same tree he was tossed into before.

"Yeow! Unfair!" Kagekao snarled and flipped away from the tree, landing once again in front of his opponent. "Everything is fair in the game of war, my friend," Puppeteer sighed, raising his hands and launching more string at Kagekao. "This isn't war, it's just a battle!" Kage retorted, quickly throwing himself aside to dodge the attack. "There's more to this than just a simple battle, Kagekao!" The Puppeteer yelled, anger in his voice rising.

"You left me and Falcon after all he's done for us! He saved us from that...that monster, and he made use stronger! We did everything together and we promised we'd beat that monster together for Falcon one day! Then you decide to leave and betray us, all of us!"

You see that now The Puppeteer was really trying to catch Kagekao in a golden stringed fury, but Kagekao was very swift and easily dodged each of his attempts.