ꕥ Monday

Warning: Intense Magnus Bane Fangirling..

You are my Monday,
you're the best day of the week
So underrated and a brand new start
Don't care what all the kids say
You've got the key to my heart

"Ugh, I hate Mondays!" Simon lets himself fall on his desk dramatically and makes a face as if the apocalypse would hit us any second. There are several agreeing mumbles from the others in the office. As always, I decide to keep my mouth shut because if I were to speak, lots of uncomfortable questions would follow.

Example given:

Me: Oh, I love Mondays!

All eyes are on me now

Simon: Why?

Me: Oh, because the photographers come on Modays.

Our little magazine company only has two photographers. They come in once a week and discuss their photos with the writers, in order to have it all match up.

Simon: So..?

Me: So?! Uhm, so I will be able to creepily stare at the exotic beauty that is Magnus Bane! I will soak in every little piece of information and stalk him even more than I already do!

By that point everyone will already move a few inches away from me

Simon, also a little scared: Ask him out then..?

Me, laughing like a mental case: Oh fantastic idea, why didn't I think of that? Oh! I did, just every damn Monday! I'm not stupid.. I just can't.

Simon, considering to get a new table in the office, one that is far, far away from me: Why?

Me, huffing: Uhm, because.. have you seen him? He's perfect! And I am.. me. Also even if I was nearly as georgous as him, I physically can't open my mouth —besides the fact that I get redder than a tomato— when he looks at me with his damn perfect golden eyes. I'm too much of a gay mess to even greet him.

Everyone considers getting a restraining order against me.

So no, I won't say anything to the whole Monday Topic.

"Alec? Did you die again?"

I blink and look at Simon. His brown deer-eyes give me a concerned look behind his thick glasses. He is actually quite pretty, if he wouldn't act and dress as if he wasn't.

Unlike Magnus, who definitely knows of his beauty. He emphasized his eyes with eyeliner and colorful contures, he wears silk blouses that stretch over his certainly muscular chest. His leather pants are held by tight belts to show off his slim waist and he always wears shiny shoes to expose his perfectly shaped feet, which I know off because he once sat in Jace's office —that you can easily stalk because of its glass walls, come on, everybody looks inside there— and rubbed his feet.

I know, I'm a sicko. I usually don't have a foot fetish but when it comes to Magnus, then I think I have about every fetish.

"Alec!"

I have to blink again and re-sharpen my focus on Simon. "It's called zoning out." I correct him, gaining an eye roll from him.

"You're such a pain sometimes." He mumbles and starts his computer. I shrug and sit down at my table, doing the same as him. My foot taps nervously on the floor and my eyes keep snapping to the big clock on the wall.