ꕥ Cutthroat

Warning : More Psychopaths

I can say things
I don't mean
or maybe
it's the truth in me
I feel it building,
bubbling up
my time is up

"You're some serious motherfucker, Magnus Bane!"

"Oh yeah? Offended, aren't we, Lightwood? Tell me, how does it feel to have arrived here and found your target with a sliced throat?"

Alec clenched his jaw, gripping the knife in his hand tighter. It really didn't feel that great. He had planned this murder for a long time now and he really needed it, needed the release, the screams, the power.

But when he had arrived, his victim had already been dead, and no other than Magnus Bane had sat on the staircase, playing with a bloody knife while waiting for him just to shove it in his face.

He had met this Bane Psycho a while ago when they had both planned to kill the same person. Alec had been the one who had given the man his deadly stroke and Magnus hadn't taken it so well. Ever since, he was at his neck, ruining everything.

The problem was that they killed after the same internal codex, only bad people shall die. Only the guilty ones that had gotten away due to luck or money.

Since they were both dedicated, there weren't many of unpunished criminals left in the city, especially since the FBI had found out the pattern they had. So whenever there finally was a suitable victim, a silent race was on. And apparently, Magnus was way less careless than Alec and therefore faster.

This was especially a problem because the FBI thought they were the same person and was hunting their tracks from which Magnus left way more.

"If you weren't such a careless piece of shit, I'd be fine with you stabbing that useless dick." He kicked the corpse with his shoe, making a disgusted face. "Look at him, a pathetic human, easy to stab.. I'm more a fan of the real kill. You know the one where you have to actually be smart to finish the job."

Magnus got to his feet and stroked his finger over the flat side of his blade, soaking it with blood. "Hmm... sounds like a dare.." He said with that smirk of his and brought the bloody finger to his lips. Alec felt something react intensely to that sight and cursed internally.

He hated Magnus' psycho games and also that they worked on him. He hated that Magnus was so incredibly hot and that he had had more than one inappropriate dream about him.

"It is," Alec said, suddenly getting an idea. "Heard of Deluca?"

Magnus's smirk turned into a huge grin. "I have.."

Donnie Deluca was a highly dreaded gangster boss who had been in court a couple of times but always gotten away due to his influential friends and the fact that everyone feared him.

He was a big fish and no one who was sane dared to get close to him and his cult. Yet, Alec wasn't sane and he could for sure tell that Magnus wasn't either.

"Him. A month time." Alec ordered, already forming a plan in his brain. "The loser dies." He added, hoping that way, he would finally get rid of Magnus.

"I love a challenge." Magnus walked towards Alec until he stood right in front of him. "Let's seal the deal with a kiss." He said with a husky voice, lips still slightly bloody.

Alec froze for a second but before he could say anything, Magnus pressed his lips on his. He tasted like blood and sweat, salt and.. cinnamon? Alec had to remind himself more than a few times that he certainly didn't like this.