ꕥ Follow You

Warning: Super Psychos (:

I will follow you way down
wherever you may go
I'll follow you way down
to your deepest low
I'll always be around
wherever life takes you
You know I'll follow you

It's kind of all your fault. You shouldn't have looked at me that way, undressed me with your greedy eyes. You could have just walked out of the club but you had to turn around, spreading all your glitter everywhere, and give me this sexy wink. A wink that was only meant for me, no one else.

It said: "Come and get me, pretty boy." And of course I'll be your pretty boy, I'll be anything for you.

All I did was follow your invitation. You didn't even notice how I was behind you on your way home and how I stood on the other side of the street and watched you take off all these fancy accessories, your shirt and your pants. Then you disappeared into the shower.

You should close you curtains at night, or keep the lights off. Anyone could stand here and stare at you, we wouldn't want some creep to see you like that. It's not for them, it's for me, isn't it?

I stayed, I made sure you're safe, made sure no one else would get to see you. Don't worry, I'm here to protect you.

You know, there's a lot that you should work on when it comes to safety. Finding out your name was truly simple. The door sign says Bane and this annoying friend of yours practically yells your first name through the whole street.

You know, the one with the pretty hair, that stupid idiot who isn't really worth your attention. She calls you Magnus, her voice high pitched and with so much unrealistic enthusiasm that it surprises me you haven't noticed how fake she is.

All she wants is your body. Not like me, I also want your soul. Please don't tell me you're okay with being seen as a thing..!

I know you want me, just me. I've been making up the wildest fantasies with you as the star. I've been zoning out for weeks, anywhere and everywhere, don't you think you've tortured me enough? Maybe it's time to take the next step, what do you think?

You're out. You're always out, I wonder if you would stay if I was there. If I was naked in your bed, asking you to stay, would you then?

I assume you're getting your shopping done, I've seen you carrying big plastic bags whenever you return home on Wednesdays. You're closet must be busting, you're a shopaholic. That's okay, I'd carry all the bags for you, I would even go to Ikea, any hour and get you more storage. You don't have to give up anything that makes you happy, you'll be the prince and I'm the servant. Everything for you, baby.

It's almost too easy to get into your apartment. A second key behind your mailbox, it's almost like you want me to do it, is that one of your filthy fantasies, Mister Bane? Do you want to find me in your bed when you come home?

The wink wasn't only telling me that I'm a pretty boy, it also invited me to your home, didn't it? I'm sorry it took so long but I'm home now, honey.

Your cat isn't as friendly as he looked on your Instagram but after a few pets and fondles in the right spots, he eases. He even seems to like me. Are you happy about that?

Your apartment is just like you seem to be, fancy. But is this really you? Everything is full of decorations and matching sets of colors and shapes. I think you tried to hard, baby.