ꕥ Wrecked

Warning: Implied sexual content

Sometimes I wish that I could wish it all away
One more rainy day without you
Sometimes I wish that I could see you one more day
One more rainy day

There's one thing that Magnus' employees have learned: Never look at his boy.

In the past, Mister Bane had had lots of different people who he slept with. It was never hard to find out who it was. They walked around with hickeys all over them, suddenly had a bunch of new stuff, got called to his office more than anyone else, blushed whenever he appeared in the room.
His newest victim was always known.

He was an incredibly rich and influential man but despites his big ego, he seemed like a nice guy. Most people in the firm liked and respected him and maybe that was why everyone just accepted his hobby. When you were single and he was interested, then you just considered yourself lucky and did what he said.

But lately, Magnus hadn't shown any new interests. Not even in the new lady's from the secretary.

Everyone who could count one and one together knew, that Magnus must have found and intense liking in his current boy. And everyone who paid a little attention knew that it was Alec Lightwood from the lawyer department.

The young man wore turtleneck shirts now and his face was almost always red, as if he was blushing about his own thoughts. It was always good if Magnus was satisfied, the whole company benefitted from it and their success rose up like a rocket.

Sometimes people even petted Alec on the back and said: "Thanks, man."

The shame was long gone, it was just how things were when your boss was called Bane.

It was a busy day and Magnus must be really stressed because for the third time this day, he called out for Alec.

The dark haired lawyer entered the elevator and as the door closed he took a deep breath.

Not for the first time today, he questioned his choices. He would have never thought that he was a slut. He really wasn't but he always felt like one when Magnus was done with him. The problem was that during the sex, he felt amazing. It was like a drug and after, despite his feelings of guilt, he was desperate for more.

He couldn't care less for the fancy gifts and wage bonuses that he got, all he wanted was to be close to Magnus and get used by him. Alec was well aware that this wasn't healthy and overall a toxic situation but he had no idea how to get out of it.

The biggest problem was, however, that when Magnus was done and Alec went to the door to leave, he kept wishing to be asked to stay. He just wanted to stay in his arms, kiss his lips, get lost in his stunning golden eyes and never be without him again. It was horrible, it was like a sickness that he couldn't recover from.

In the beginning he had thought that Magnus would soon drop him like all the others and he would eventually get over it but it hadn't happened. The boss kept asking for Alec and it's been over two months now. That was a new record. People actually gave him respectful gazes for that, well only if Magnus wasn't around.

As sick as it might be, Alec actually liked it. He liked it to be seen as someone special to Magnus, to be respected because everyone knew not to mess with the bosse's toy. That was another think that kept him awake at night, he didn't fee like a toy, despite the fact that he was obviously getting used.