pt .2

heejin pov

So there is Q, Sunwoo and Eric

I tried to arrange their names in my head.

"If it makes you feel better, Kevin'll come later to pick us up," Q tried to turn the mood of the sulking boy.

Kevin? How many of them are there??

"C'mon let's get this over and done with," Sunwoo stated, still sulking over the fact that he had to run.

Q sighed loudly as they walked up to the doors of the museum. I waited in anticipation as I flew my drone closer to the trio. From a safe distance, I zoomed in on the boys to see Eric pulling out a safety pin from his pocket to pick the lock on the front door.

That's it?

There was so much build-up. But where's the climax. Not here apparently.

The three boys entered the museum closing the door behind them. Damn it. How do I fly in now?

I pulled my laptop towards myself and brought up the blueprint for the museum. The internet is so good, you could find practically anything on it. I was scrolling through the pdf of the museum and chanced upon its opening on the top.

Thank you internet.

I placed my laptop on my right thigh while the control was in my hands. I controlled the drone to fly upwards to the top of the museum and safely get in. Fortunately, the museum was just a bunch of layered floors with a hollow center. A lift kind of design.

I flew my drone in, descending floor by floor, until I had reached the second floor balcony that lingered over the center of the first floor. It was dark on the second floor as the only light that illuminated in it was the moonlight that leaked in from the opening at the top of the museum.

The center was usually reserved for the newest collection to the museum before it's added to it's respective category with the other crusty artefacts. This time's edition was a large ruby heart that was allegedly found shaped like that when dug up. Since it was such a once in a  lifetime moment, of course, the country had to buy it (y'know that money could've been used for things like- oh i don't know- HEALTHCARE).

This country really has some serious money spending issues.

"C'mon grab it and let's go," Eric hurried.

"Patience. One wrong move and whole museum can sound the alert," Q said.

"You're afraid of getting caught hm? Time to have some fun," I muttered underneath my breath as I started typing on my laptop.

I could've called the cops but then again, I could get caught by the mafia's hacker, assuming they have one.

From the corner of my eye, I watched as Q used delicate touches to pick the lock on the glass box that encased the ruby heart.

I got into the police database and started coding for the alarms to go off in the nearest station and the address of the heist.

A bright glint pulled me back to my drone monitoring screen as it showed Q slowly opening the glass box. Before he could even graze his finger on the sides of the heart, sirens were heard approaching the museum.

'I win' I thought proudly.

The three boys scurried to close the glass box quickly and run out of the museum. I flew my drone up and out of the museum to see them hop into a black van probably driven by... Kevin , if I remember correctly.

Behind them were the police cars that chased them throughout the whole town.

The next day

"Hey! Did you hear?!" it was the first thing my bestfriend said that morning, and she was already screaming.

"Can you stop being so loud!! I won't be able to hear anything if you keep shouting at me everytime you see me," I complained.

Ryujin gulped down a ball of saliva before beginning. "The Boyz were almost caught yesterday," she said.

"Key Word. Almost," I pointed out.

"Yeah but still. We're getting closer to catching them. That means...." the girl prompted me to continue. "College night life is back on!" she continued it herself, seeing as I was too slow to do so.

"Yay," I mocked.

"C'mon Heejin. Party life means more funnn!" Ryujin pointed out making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever puts you to sleep at night, Ryu," I stated teasingly, only to get smacked in the head, and almost facepalming into the table.

I raised my head to see Ms.Kim entering the room.

"Good morning students, shall we start our presentation sharing?" she said, earning a few hums of agreement in the class. "Ahn Chaeyeon," our teacher started calling out names to present.

"Do you think they're going to come back to the museum tonight?" Ryujin popped a question.

"Maybe. They seem really eager for that ruby heart," I said.

Time skip (1am)

I sat at my window, awaiting the arrival of The Boyz. My drone sat on my lap, as my hand placed on it. I felt like a villain, waiting for her prey to fall into their trap. 
Just then, a black van came speeding down the street.

"Fly," I called, as I released my drone and watched it fly off after the black van.

When the van had reached the museum, I was given a shock when I saw not the three but many more coming out of the van. If I had counted correctly, there were not six on site. I flew my drone to the top of the museum and entered as per usual, switching to the night vision lenses to make out who was there.

There were the three I could recognise from the night before; Q, Eric and Sunwoo. There were also another three. One with copper brown hair. Another with a sharper, piercing eyes and the last with a more feminine form.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I muttured to myself as I started typing down on the laptop beside me.