pt. 27

Heejin POV

When I had woken up, Hyunjae was no longer there. He probably went back to his room to get ready for the day. I decided to do the same as I hopped into the he shower quickly. I came out wearing my clothes, and to see Younghoon in my room with his med cart.

"Time to put on your bandage," he said.

I nodded and walked over to him. Sitting down beside him, he got up from the bed and towards his medcart. He poured a buck load of iodine on a gauze before putting it on my scar. As per usual, I didn't make any sound.

"Hyunjae told me you were in pain when they put alcohol on your scar," Younghoon brought up. "Why is it when other people put it, you hiss and stuff, but over here you don't?" he asked.

"Other people don't know that I'm immune to this sort of thing. So, I make sounds so that they're not suspicious or anything," I shared.

"Fair," he said. "Alright, you're done. Sangyeon also wanted me to tell you that your training will be suspended until your waist gets better."

I nodded my head as Younghoon quickly gathered his things and left. The rest of the day was pretty chill. A good half of the members were occupied with some mission, which left me in my room, fixing up my drone.

"Test 1," I noted, as I positioned my drone on the other side of the room, where my door stayed.

I pressed a few buttons on my laptop and a countdown started for the first shot.

5.

4.

My door swung open.

3.

"Heejin, have you seen-"

2.

"Sunwoo! Close the door."

1.

"What?"

Immediately after that, a rubber bullet flew across the door and towards Sunwoo. I closed my eyes, waiting for a loud yelp or shout as he got shot but it never came. Instead, by some incredible force, he had managed to catch it.

"You have to be more specific when you say that you want me to close door," he said, holding the rubber bullet in his hand.

"Sorry," I apologised, looking down.

"Nah, it's fine. Though I don't think testing it out in your room is the best idea. Let's go to the backyard," he invited.

I nodded my head and quickly gathered my things. Sunwoo offered to hold my drone, which I let him. We walked down the stairs to see Sangyeon, Jacoba dm Younghoon in the living room.

"What are y'all doing?" Jacob asked.

"We're going to go test out her drone!" Sunwoo exclaimed happily.

"I made some adjustments, so it should be able to fire at a greater distance!" I shared.

"Okay. Don't stray to far from the mansion! Don't get caught too!" Jacob advised.