pt. 19

heejin pov

"Have they been here before us?" Eric asked.

"Whatever it is, they must be a big mafia though," I pointed out. "To own a 0.7inch Nitro Express. These things cost a lot of money," I shared.

'0.7inch- those idiots.'

I left my door open and headed back to the bed, grabbing my laptop. I hacked into the security camera in my room to project me sleeping from earlier. After that, I entered my mafia's database and started sending them coded messages.

J2Ή
YӨЦ IDIӨƬƧ!
ΛЯΣ YӨЦ ƬЯYIПG ƬӨ ЯЦП ƬΉΣM ӨЦƬ ӨF ƬӨЩП??
Λᄂᄂ ӨF YӨЦ ΛᄂMӨƧƬ ᄃӨƧƬΣD MΣ ƬΉIƧ MIƧƧIӨП!
FӨЯ FЦᄃK'Ƨ ƧΛKΣƧ!
ПΣXƬ ƬIMΣ YӨЦ ЩΛППΛ ƧΉӨӨƬ ƧӨMΣBӨDY, ΉӨЩ ΛBӨЦƬ YӨЦ ΛIM FӨЯ ƬΉΣ ΉΣΛD

"I guess now we know what we're up against," Sangyeon's voice echoed.

"I should head up and check on Heejin," Younghoon pointed out.

I hacked out of the security camera and quickly kept my laptop and sat back on the bed. They were saying their good nights. Younghoon was approaching, his shadow growing taller and taller as he reached the door. When he did, I simply sat up on the bed, thinking about what I should use an excuse.

"Why're you still up?" he asked.

"I can't fall asleep," I lied. "Not after hearing that shout from Hyun...jae?" I continued, trying to make it seem as though I was trying to remember their names.

"Ah I understand," Younghoon said, closing the door behind him. He took out his coat and sat back into the bed. He pulled the blanket and soon, we were asleep again.

In the morning

When morning arrived, it was time for combat training with Juyeon. I went for a shower while Younghoon helped to retrieve my clothes from Kevin. Today, Kevin designed a normal white shirt and black stretchable leggings. Younghoon decided not to bandage my arms and legs because I would be sweating later on and banadages and sweat just- do not go well together.

I ate breakfast and met up with Juyeon in one of the training rooms Younghoon showed me the other day. The minute I walked through the door, a punch came straight for me. Instinctively, I ducked and swung my leg at the person in front of me. It took me a moment to realise that it was Juyeon.

"Oh damn. Sorry," I apologised sticking a hand out for the boy laying on the down.

"You have really fast reflexes," he complimented.

"Comes with being a girl I guess," I continued.

He tilted his head to the side, trying to think about what to say about that.

"Before we start, sorry, for slashing your arm the other day," I brought up the issue.

"It's fine. It was self-defense. Understandable," he let the issue roll off himself. "Either way, Younghoon did a good job on stitching it up."

He raised his arm to show the scar. Younghoon really is a magician. The scar was closing up and it probably was not long until it was fully healed.