pt .32

jacob pov

When I finally came to, it was in a cold cellar. I pushed myself up to notice that my hands have been cuffed together. I looked around and saw the other members come to as well. I swallowed hard, only noticing the collar around my neck, and the others' too.

"Where are we?" Eric asked.

"You think I know?" Chanhee replied sarcastically.

"Is sarcasm the only thing that comes out from your mouth?" Sunwoo complained, earning almost a punch by the blonde-blue haired.

I turned around to see Kevin still lying on the floor. I slid over to him to wake him up.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! I'm up!" he exclaimed, sitting up quickly.

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Head hurts but i'm fine," he said.

"Where's Heejin?" Sangyeon asked, clearing starting to count our attendance as per usual.

"Here! Here!" the girl replied, sitting up quickly from the far right of us.

"Great to know, that I've been noticed to," the navy haired boy whined beside her.

Haknyeon.

"No vents, no windows. Touché," Changmin pointed out.

It wasn't long until rattling could be heard coming from the girl's direction.

Heejin pov

'Thank you, Dad.'

I grabbed a bobby pin before entering the cell to fake my capture. As the rest of the members were looking around the cell, trying to find a way to escape, I plucked out a bobby pin from my hair and started to pick the lock on the handcuffs.

"Where did you get that?" Hyunjae asked.

"I always have one with me," I lied.

In no time, I managed to break free from my handcuffs.

"Finally!" I commented, pulling my hands out of the hand holes one by one.

I stood up from the cold ground, dusting off the dirt I managed to collect on my clothes.

"Great, now do us!" Sunwoo exclaimed, raising his arms towards me.

I couldn't surpress my smile longer. "Now why would I do that?" I asked, turning around to shoot them a small smile.

I walked backwards towards the metal door that divided us and outside.

"Heejin, what're you doing?" Sangyeon asked sternly.

With the smile on my face, I banged on the metal door loudly. It opened to reveal Suyeon and some guards that she managed to gather earlier.

"She's doing as planned," Suyeon shared, as she entered the room.

It took The Boyz to recognise her.