pt. 23

heejin pov

After lunch, Sangyeon shared that Stray Kids' shipment was about to be smuggled out tonight.

"Heejin," he called, making me shoot my head up. "Since Hyunjae doesn't seem to be able to make it-"

"Hey, I just got shot in the leg. I'm not dying," Hyunjae pointed out, gesturing to his functioning body.

"If only you were," Eric jeered jokingly, earning a close to one way ticket to valhalla.

"Anyways," Sangyeon brought up the topic again. "Heejin will be taking over for Hyunjae for this plan," he shared. "You'll be working with Juyeon and Chanhee. All you need to do is to distract the security guards at the port and help us get in. Hyunjae'll fill you in," Sangyeon shared.

I nodded my head in affirmation.

"Right. The only person today who should be home is Hyunjae. Everybody else is on duty. That means that all of you, are off duty for the rest of the afternoon. We leave at 12," Sangyeon ended, before all of us got dismissed.

I was about to leave when Kevin called me over to him. "I need to give you your outfit for later. Can you swing by my room? It should be two doors down opposite you," he asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I exclaimed.

Time skip

After arranging my clothes into my wardrobe properly, and that really long briefing from Hyunjae, I finally headed to Kevin's room as asked.

'It was two doors down from mine right?'

I walked out from my room and counted two doors down. I knocked the door to not hear anything. I didn't bother knocking again. He was probably too busy to answer. I opened the door and immediately regretted it.

"Holy shit-" I cried, closing the door upon seeing the boy inside.

It was Changmin. Shirtless.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I started apologising, hiding behind the door.

"Heejin? What're doing?" Changmin asked, his feet sliding across the carpet in his room.

He was probably fetching a shirt.

"I was trying to find Kevin's room," I said.

"Kevin's on the opposite side," he redirected.

"Oh! Okay! Thank you!" I thanked before closing the door.

I turned around and instead, knocked on what I presume to be Kevin's door.

"Come in!" he yelled from inside.

I opened the door and entered his room.

"You went into Changmin's room, didn't you?" he asked, as I closed the door behind me.

"Yes..." I replied.

"You don't have to be so honest all the time, y'know," he pointed out.