pt .10

heejin pov

"Everybody out!" Sangyeon shouted. "And someone bring his cart!" he continued.

'Cart?!'

Q lurked over to me, standing at the foot of the bed, in front of me.

"H-Hey. I don't think I've seen you before," I lied, pushing myself away from the boy who was staring me down.

"Mm I think you do, sweetheart," he said, bending down.

The door opened again to reveal one of their henchmen pushing in 'Q's cart'.

"Let's get you off the bed first okay?" his voice sounding softer now.

He unlocked the handcuff on my leg and helped me stand up beside him as the henchmen threw plastic to cover the bed and the ground surrounding it. Something tells me that shit's about to get bloody.

"Okay, sit back down," Q said, I did as told.

He walked over to his cart to pick up a small knife.

Knife.

I shifted away from him, keeping the same dazed look in my eyes to thrown him off his suspicions.

"Come here, it's okay," the boy said, softly.

His voice was gentle and luring, too luring. Did he already see through me. When I tilted my head upwards to look at the boy, he seemed as though he could sense fear radiating from me. Subsequently, he opened up the space between us and instead, moved away from me. I stared at him as I moved back to my original spot.

"It won't hurt a lot. See, it's a sharp knife," he said, showing me the knife. "You can touch the blade for yourself," Q prompted, holding out the blade for me.

I took the knife in my hands and brushed it against my finger across the blade to see that what he said was actually true. He wasn't lying at all. What were they doing? Being so nice to their prisoner?

changmin pov

I stared at the girl who was so immersed with the knife in my hand. I couldn't believe how her cockiness from before has now shrank and been thrown away the minute she sees a knife.

Maybe she isn't as bad as we thought.

Imagine what she would've felt the other night with the bloodbath on the roof.

"Are you going to kill me with this?" she asked, eyes glinting.

"No no. Sangyeon just wants to see your pain tolerance," I lied to her.

"You're lying aren't you," she assumed.

I kept silent.

She let out a scoff.

"Fine. I'm not going to kill you, but neither is this supposed to test your pain tolerance," I said.

"It's payback isn't it. A punishment for playing with the mafia and hurting your members," she assumed once more.

She was smart.