pt .18

younghoon pov

I bandaged up her arms and legs with iodine. She didn't wince at all as I started applying the medication.

"Your scars are healing up better than I expected," I complimented.

"Thanks?". It sounded more like a question.

"How're you doing. Integrating into our system and stuff," I asked.

"Fine, I guess. There's still a lot of you I haven't met-"

"Yet," I cut her.

"Yet," she echoed.

"You'll get to know each of us sooner or later. It just takes time," I encouraged.

She nodded her head and with that, I was just about done with bandaging up her arms and legs.

"I'll head back to put back my med cart," I told her. "You can stay here by yourself right?" I asked.

She nodded her head again.

"I'll be quick don't worry," I said, standing up from the floor and keeping the bandages before leaving the room.

Heejin pov

The minute Younghoon had left, I quickly reached over my coffee table to grab my laptop. I faced my screen away from the security camera, lowering the brightness. There has to be a way to gain control of the camera, because if I was going to contact anyone outside, I wouldn't want them to see, hear or track it.

I opened my laptop and quickly hacked into the security camera, taking note of the footsteps that echoed through the hallway. I was about three quarters done when I heard Younghoon's footsteps get louder and louder. I willed my fingers to move faster and faster and thus, managed to finish hacking the security camera just as Younghoon opened the door.

"What're you doing with your laptop out?" he asked approaching.

I closed the hacking screen and opened my drone plans.

"I was... making some changes to my drone design. Thought it had to be lighter so I was recalculating some things," I lied, showing him my screen.

I passed him my laptop, a sign of innocence.

As expected, he looked through the whole document thoroughly before passing it back to me. They were still doubtful of whether I was trustworthy or not. They probably came across lots of different people that just formed their trust issues.

"That looks really cool!" he praised, a smile on his face. "Now, let's go to sleep. You have combat training with Juyeon tomorrow," he said, taking off his coat and placing it the chair.

"Combat training?" I thought out loud.

"Oh. Sangyeon wanted to me to tell you about it. He says that you can be really useful on the ground too, so he's setting you up with Juyeon for training," he shared.

My mouth opened and a small 'ah' escaped. "Isn't Juyeon the one that I.. uh.. slashed?" I brought up that issue.

"Yes," Younghoon replied, enunciating every letter in realisation. "You'll be fine. He's not the type to hold a big grudge."