I'm Aghast

When I returned to my room after dinner and a bath, I felt my communication device vibrating in my pocket. The word "Michaela" was displayed on the screen. She calls me every night with such perfect timing, but she hasn't broken her promise about using the monitoring function, right? But, she said she wouldn't look at the most private moments... so it doesn't matter if she's used it. ... I feel like I've been terribly poisoned by Michaela's actions, but don't worry, let's answer the call. When I put the communicator to my ear, I heard Michaela excitedly say, "Ya-hoo, Saki! You did a great job again today!" "Good work today too, Michaela!" I said. "Yeah!" Michaela said. "I gave my all today, so now I'm exhausted!" "Your training seemed to be several times harder than this one," Michaela said. "Fuh-fuh-fuh, but thanks to it, I was able to successfully master the Ultimate Magic!" "Congratulations," I said. "I managed to learn it today, too." "Really?!" Michaela said. "Congratulations to you too, Saki!" "Thank you," I said. "Now, we can both go back to our original world." "... Yeah! That's right!" ... I feel like there was a delay in her reply again. It seems that often happened when we talked about returning to our original world– "By the way, Saki!" Michaela said. "Can you meet me sometime before tomorrow's signing ceremony?" "Ah, sure," I said. "I think it'll be fine." "Then, before we return to our original world, let's exchange our contact details, where we'll go on our first date, and so on!" –But maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. Talking about our plans once we head home sounds like a lot of fun. "Let's put special focus on where we'll have our first date!" Michaela said. "Is it going to be the zoo or an aquarium?!" "Michaela, let's focus on getting back home first," I said. "Also, we're not dating yet, so talking about dating is a bit..." "I'm sorry!" Michaela said. "I got ahead of you again! Tee-hee!" "Why are you acting like a cliché heroine...?" I asked. "Well, when we return to our original world, let's go play somewhere." "Yeah! Let's do that! Well, it's about time I shut off the lights, so that'll be it for now!" "Ah, I see," I said. "Well, good night, Michaela." "Yeah! Good night, Saki!" The call ended there. I feel like she was hurrying more than usual, but tomorrow is the signing ceremony, so does she have a hard time getting to sleep early? I'll go to bed now, too. "Good night, Michaela," I said. "The Saint of Light Will Appear With All Her Heart In The Marshall's Sleep, Even If It's A Dream Or A Nightmare!" ... Yeah, I shouldn't have stroked the Michaela doll's head before I went to bed. For the moment, I hope Michaela won't appear with all her heart in my dreams. ... She didn't appear in the nightmare I had a while ago, so I think it'll be fine. Then, the night went by without having a nightmare where Michaela appears, the day of the signing ceremony came. The venue was the Dark Faction's HQ, down in the reception hall, so it's helpful that I don't have to travel– "Hello, Little Kitten! You've kept me waiting," Diamond said. "Marshall!" Jade said. "Prince Diamond is here, so let's manufacture a malfunction of the sprinkler system so he gets 'accidentally' sprayed with high-concentration chemicals!" –But it's difficult because the chances of an irreparable international incident are only going up. Jade has a pleasant smile on his face and Michaela has a decent number of escorts... Yeah, the subordinates trying to ruin the peace treaty signing ceremony should be careful. "Jade, don't manufacture a sprinkler malfunction," I said. "Huh... leave it to me," Jade said. "What's with that 'Leave it to me, and the 'Huh'...?" I asked. I don't think he's going to try anything so radical but I'm getting seriously worried. When I shot a pointed gaze at Gibeon, I got a nod with an extremely embarrassed expression. "Ah, umm... then, I'll show you to the waiting room, Prince Diamond," Gibeon said. "Jade, don't leave my side for a moment." "... Understood, Your Majesty," Jade said, bowing deeply with a reluctant expression. " " ... If Gibeon is on my side, the Yuri Extremists should be quiet. Michaela smiled when that crisis was somehow defused. "Then, Diamond, Father-in-Law, can I talk with the Marshall alone before the ceremony?" Michaela asked. "Oh, of course, Michaela!" Diamond said. "I hope you talk to each other about how much you love me!" "Hmm, it is good to relax with your friends, my daughter," Gibeon said. ... Diamond's remarks are quite disheartening, but let's leave him alone for the moment. "Then, follow me, Saint of Light," I said. "Yes!" Michaela said. "If The Marshall of Darkness Leads The Way, It Doesn't Matter What Hellish Scene Awaits Her!" "Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you don't compare my bedroom to something so awful..." I said. "Okay!" Michaela said. With all that being said, I led Michaela to my bedroom, even though I was a little hesitant. Upon entering the room, Michaela sat down on a chair and sighed. "Ah, I'm exhausted. I used teleportation magic to make it quick, but Diamond was by my side bragging the whole time." "That must have been a terrible morning for you," I said. "Yep," Saki said. "That's why I'm glad you're here to pat my head and heal me, Saki." "Right, right, there, there," I said, patting Michaela's head as requested. Michaela squinted happily. "Ehehehe, you're amazing, Saki!" "I don't think I am...?" "You are! And..." Huh? I wonder why I've got chills running down my spine– "Since middle school, I've thought you were so easy to manipulate!" "... Huh? Middle, school?" –What is she talking about? "That's right!" Michaela said. "I didn't think you'd let me get away with it, though..." "Michaela, what the hell are you talking about...?" "Fufufu, my name isn't Michaela..." Michaela says, smiling happily. Oh, I thought this smile looked similar– "My name is Mika Nonoyama. Again, it's been a while since we met, Saki." –Because it belonged to her.