Introduction // Part ~ 2

✨CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS

Relationship with her brother, Karma:

Kiko was always a shy girl.
She always admired her older brother Akabane Karma.
Due to the absence of her parents, as they were always travelling around the world, Kiko always Clinged to Karma.
She avoided school, as she was bullied( Back then she didn't knew how to defend her)

One day, she secretly follow her older brother Karma to his school and wait outside their classroom while Karma was attending school. (Because she sensed something new and different in her brother). Though she couldn't hide from the young Assassins and ofcourse "Koro Sensei" After being discovered, Kiko got a nice scolding from Karma, but soon he'd scoop her in his arms when she got all teary.

(Note: Kiko is 10 years younger than Karma, I assume that young karma was around 15 years old, during junior high time. So, Aiko was 5 years old at that time. )

Koro Sensei sensed something desperate in Kiko, so, he let her be there around them, to understand her and help her.

❇️❇️❇️

Relationship with Koro Sensei~

Later on, Kiko got close to Koro Sensei and he taught her a lots of things.
They Became great buddies and she'd call Koro Sensei- "Koro-Ni".
They shared the same love for sweets too.
Koro Sensei even brought souvenirs from around the world for her.

Her curious attitude and her fast learning ability helped Kiko learn a few things about Assassination by learning from Koro Sensei, Nagisa and Ofcourse Karma.

Kiko was there too, in the back, when Koro Sensei left.
Although, she wasn't a student, Koro Sensei made a yearbook for her as his parting gift.

❇️❇️❇️

Relationship with Nagisa~

Kiko sensed that there's some kind of tension between her brother and Nagisa.
But she also knew that Nagisa wasn't a bad person either. She knew him as her brother's best friend before he was suspended then why is there tension between them.
Nagisa came to see Kiko as the little sister he never had and Kiko saw him as her brother too.
Later Nagisa became the teacher of the high school she studied in.

❇️❇️❇️

Relationship with Irina Jelavíc:

Irina although never showed but somehow she came to cared about the little Akabane.

She sensed the bloodlust in Kiko and Understood her.
She was surprised at first, but later seemed to understand that the lack of the presence of her parents or a parental figure ignited something in her.
Later too, Irina and Kiko stayed in Contact.

Kiko Called her Ira Ne San despite of the others calling her "Bitch Sensei".

❇️❇️❇️

Relationship with her parents:

Kiko always termed her parents as "weirdos". Kiko and Karma comes from a wealthy family, as ,their parents are successful "financial day traders".
They are "free people" who spend most of their time traveling around the world, and as a result, they'd spend little time with Karma and Kiko.

Although She missed her parents' presence and love, she always admired their free spirits.

But also the lack of parental love and care made her desperate. Something unexplainable. Like a dark void sucking her

❇️❇️❇️