Ch~23

3rd August8 amAkabane family home

3rd August
8 am
Akabane family home

Kiko's POV:

"The door's open!" I shout as loud knocks attack my bedroom door.
The door burst open and there stood the three noise makers.

"Tachibana Hinata, Sano Emma and Akashi Senju~ why in the world are you here creating so much noise this early?"

"Baakaa!" Emma pouted as she singsang the word.

"Hmm?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sooo.... There's this festival tonight. I'm thinking of asking Takemichi Kun and Emma is thinking about asking Draken Kun... Senju already texted Mikey and he said yes." Hina spoke as stars shone in her eyes.

"Mikey agreed only because I offered him Doryaki and Candy apples!" Senju added.

"Eh! Stop lying!!" Emma hit Senju playfully with her elbow.

"Whatever!!!" Senju blushed.

"Well... That's a great news guys... But have you guys prepared your Yukatas and accessories? And most importantly...when are you gonna ask the boys?" I rapid fired at the girls.
They laughed at how worked up I got.

"That's why we are here... Aren't you gonna ask Baji? And have you prepared your Yukata?" Emma looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh!! I don't think I'll go....plus Keisuke seems to be busy!"
I said as I fiddled with bedsheet.

"So are the other boys... They are having a brawl tonight! But Mikey already said yes. He said they'll leave soon because of the brawl." Senju added.

"A... A brawl?" My heart sank... I wasn't getting a good vibe. A brawl... I feel anxious!

"Ehhh!! Don't worry.... With Mikey around, we don't need to worry.." Emma smiled. So much confidence in her brother.

"Come on Kiko... I know You're feeling tired but you should also join a little fun. That will help you freshen your mind!"
Senju said.

"Actually... I promised Sanzu to join him for lunch!" I smiled sheepishly. I actually almost forgot about the lunch plan.

"Huh? When are you going with him?"

"He said he'd pick me upon 11!"

"Hmm.... Ditch him!" Senju said nonchalantly...