Ex Chapter

Third person POV:

It was a grey morning. The sky was covered in darker clouds and there was constant thundering and lightening.
The back streets of Naples gave of shady vibes. It smelled of Crimes and Drugs. Loud moans and mindless chattering were heard.

A certain (h/c) coloured girl who was now dressed in black and wore a black wig was walking through those backstreets.

She strolled through the streets, reminiscing memories from when she stayed there.
She was deep in thoughts.

She keeps walking but her steps halted when she felt her phone buzz. A text message from an old Aquintance.

She opened the text.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Fyodor
Heard you're in Naples right now.
No need to reply back.
Meet me at the Fontanelle cemetery.
No funny business, I promise.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The girl put her phone back in her pocket.
And then she made her way to that place.
The old meeting spot of the two old lovers before parting ways.

Some pictures of Fontanelle cemetery or Cimitero Delle Fontanelle

"Cimitero Delle Fontanelle." The sign said...

Y/N made her way inside the said cemetery.

When she reached the said destination finally, Y/N looked around the place. A place she often visited when she was around 19. That's when she met the notorious Fyodor Romero.
Fyodor Romero was the son of a known Mafia in Naples. He was crazy rich and he admired Assassins a lot. He wanted to become one as well but being the hier to the throne of the mafia, he couldn't become one!