Ch~32

---- Third Person POV ----

"What do you mean by Kiko's is transferred to another hospital?" Baji was furious. He went to hospital for his regular visit alongside with Chifuyu and Alice. When he went there, a nurse broke the news to Baji.

"I'm sorry, but her Guardians have transfered her to some other hospital for better care." The nurse shakily said. She was intimidated by Baji's tone and the look he was giving.

"Baji San, why don't you try calling Karma San?" Chifuyu suggested.

"You are right Chifuyu. I'll first call karma kun." Baji quickly pulled out his phone and dialed karma's number.

The phone rang... But no one picked up.

He dialed once, twice, thrice...
But it was useless.

Baji was getting anxious.

"Baji... Calm down please. There might be some reason, let's find her doctor and talk with her." Alice suggested.

"Yah.. Dr. Tanaka... I need to find her." Baji started asking around the hospital insearch of Dr. Tanaka.
Soon, he was able to find her.

"Dr. Tanaka, do you know where is Kiko?"

" Baji kun. I'm sorry. Last night, her family decided to transfer her to another hospital under the care of a specialist. So, I'm unaware of her whereabouts. "

"But... Why did they suddenly take such a decision."

"I already told you Baji kun, I have no idea. Moreover, it is their personal decision. I cannot interfere in that. I hope you find them soon. " And she left for her regular rounds.

"Where did you go Kiko?" Baji was on the verge of breaking down. To think of the horror of not seeing the person he loves again, is starting to twist his insides.

"Baji" Alice came close to him. " Don't worry Baji, you'll find her. I'll help you."

Chifuyu too pat his best friend's back.
"Baji San, Kiko will definitely return. You just wait a little."

To say that, Baji was not the only person who was getting restless. Sanzu on the other hand just discovered the news too. The rest of the people was still unaware.

Sanzu spotted Baji and came close to him.

"Oii Baji San. Where is Kiko?"