Ch~34

Baji's POV-

"I love you Baji Keisuke"

I heard her say. Wait a minute! Did she really say that? I must be hearing it wrong.

"Ki...ko" I realized how shaky my voice came out. Whether it is from hearing her voice after being away from her for so many days or from that sudden confession, I don't know.

"Yes Kei, I love you and I know that I came out as a wrecking ball, but it was way too much to hold back for me... Atleast after everything that happened in the last few months. I'm not telling you to love me back Kei. I just wanted to let you know. Also, thanks for caring for me and always being there for me. I also know that you deserve someone so much better than me. Someone who will give you happiness instead of pain. So, whatever the next thing you tell me I will accept."
Her words flowed like a river rushing straight into my heart.

Maybe it's the impact of those words that made tear
s escape my eyes. Emotions overflowing but words stuck in my throat.

The silence between us now, felt like the most deafening noise that I've ever heard. But it wasn't bad.
The world around me started switching colours. Everything a brighter shade of the original.

"Kei..." Her voice pulled me back into the reality.

Finally I found my voice back, I didn't want to hold anything back.... But I managed to.
"Yes... I mean I love you too. Kiko please be mine forever" I spoke up.
"I have a lot to express, I'm waiting for you and when I see you I'll pour out everything to you"

"I'll be back soon Kei, I've a lot to say as well."

_________________________________________________

Meanwhile... (Third Person POV)

"Arigatou Gozaimasu, Ranpo San. All these information is enough for me to take out that Romero. Afterall, It's our final battle."

"Ne ne (Y/N) San. I wish I could be there to witness the war. But ADA is on the hunt of some secret guild who is threatening the ADA as well as the Port Mafia."

"I'll update on you the who thing Ranpo San. Once again, Thanks for everything."

After her meeting, (Y/N) came out of the ADA building and made her way to her Apartment. She fished out her phone from her pocket and she unconsciously opened a certain contact.
It was Akabane Karma.