Life on Set (Fluff)

Warnings: None

Pairing: GN Hange x GN Reader 

A/N: Hi everyone! The next few chapters might seem like they're one-shots more than short stories, but a week ago I had opened the floor to requests on Wattpad, so the following chapters are going to be those requested oneshots! It might take a while for me to get to each one, but I'll definitely write them! 

The crisp autumn breeze brought some comfort, distracting you from the booklet in your hands. You let out a content sigh, basking in the warmth of the sun's rays. It was a beautiful day. You could have been doing literally anything else—taking a walk, reading a book outside, spending time with your friends—but instead, you were sitting on a flimsy chair, memorizing lines for your upcoming scene. Even though you played the role of a side character, the director had given you quite a lot of lines. Not to mention, the scenes were always quite tough to act out. All of the heavy props (consisting of replicas of the ODM gear and swords) caused your legs to ache by the end of the day. Who knew being a side character was this exhausting?

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice sang, causing your attention to drift again. Sasha, one of the other actresses for the show, was running your way.

"Hey," you smiled, putting your script down. You needed an excuse to stop rehearsing anyway.

"Did you see the stunt I pulled off?" She burst out excitedly. Sasha had always insisted on performing her character's stunts herself, claiming that she didn't need a stunt double.

"Oh yeah, I saw! It was very impressive," you chuckled at her enthusiasm. Sasha beamed at your praise and continued to go off about how she learned the stunt in the first place.

As you listened to the brunette in front of you, your eyes caught on another brown-haired, glasses-wearing, actor who was walking your way as well. Immediately, you stood up straighter, your attention focused on them.

"Sasha! There you are, the director was looking for you, you still have that one scene to shoot, remember?" Hange exclaimed, adjusting the gear on their waist.

"Oh, right," Sasha frowned. "I completely forgot about that one...I guess I was too excited to see whether (Y/N) had seen my stunt or not...well, I'll be back again!"

With that, Sasha rushed off to complete her last scene of the day, leaving you to awkwardly stare up at Hange. Neither Hange nor Sasha played the lead roles of the show either, it was Eren, Armin, and Mikasa that shared the spotlight of the main protagonists. But Hange was quite a popular character, nevertheless. Each of the actors that starred in the show had an impressive fanbase. Levi Ackerman, Eren Yeager, and Erwin Smith had hordes of fans that would die over a single glance in their direction. Mikasa, Sasha, and Annie fans were quite similar as well, always dying to see more screentime with all three of the girls. Hange Zoe, even though they were not the protagonist of the show, had just as many fans as Levi or Eren. There was something about the bubbly, slightly maniacal, scientist that they played that caused people to fall in love with them.

And you were one of those people. Hopelessly in love with none other than your fellow coworker.

"Hey," Hange smiled in your direction. "We're filming the scene with the thunder spears today, right?"

"Uh, yeah," you glanced down at your script to make sure that it was the scene that Hange had been talking about. At the thought of filming another scene with Hange, you felt your heart skip a beat. On the show, you played the role of Hange's faithful assistant. In fact, your character had remained so faithful to Hange, that they would eventually die saving Hange's life.

But you didn't blame them...after all, who wouldn't be hopelessly in love with Hange? They were perfect. A perfect combination of cheerful, seriousness, and passion. They were—