Chapter 4

We spent the next few hours watching new movies but finding them boring halfway through and then finding a new one. We were more focused on our food than the actual movie and by the time we were done the movie was finished halfway.

"Can't we just watch Iron Man?" I suggested for the 50th time resulting in the same cushion being thrown at my face followed by a slap on the back of the head from Kade.

"What was that for?" I cried as I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"Oh shit I completely forgot. I'm sorry Ev, forgive me?" He panicked as he scratched the back of his head giving me a weary look.

"That was so mean Kade." I sobbed as I wiped a few tears that managed to escape.

"Im sorry." He pouted as he pulled my head to his chest and lightly rubbed it.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I sniffled as I wiped my nose on his shirt.

"Why don't us girls take a trip upstairs for a second?" Mia suggested as she got up from the couch and pulled both Holly and I up too.

Mia gave the guys a not so discreet thumbs up before dragging the two of us upstairs.

"This always happens." I sighed as I dug through my bathroom cupboards to find just a couple pads left. I gave both the girls a helpless look as I sat on the bathroom floor feeling the familiar ache in my stomach.

"I'll go grab some from my house if Athena doesn't have any in her bathroom. I'll be right back." Holly reassured me as she dashed out of my room leaving Mia and I alone.

"Would you like a hot water bottle?" She asked worriedly as I nodded and wiped the rest of my tears.

She squeezed my shoulder before getting up from the floor and rushing out of my room.

————————————— Flashback ———————————

My stomachs been hurting for the last hour and I have no idea what to do. Dad and Athena had to go run some errands while Austin and Cassidy came over to 'babysit'. I'm 11 I don't need baby sitting!

Austin and Cassidy are in the living room and tried convincing me to join them but I've been in bed for the last hour dying in pain. I managed to take some Advil but that's done nothing for me. I'd ask Cassidy or Austin but I don't want to worry them over something so silly, so I just told them I was tired from staying up late last night and they left me alone to nap.

"Hi baby, we just got home. How are you feeling?" Athena said softly as she walked into my room and sat on my bed next to me.

"How...?" I asked completely confused. How did she know I wasn't feeling well.

"I came to say goodbye to you and you had a bit of a temperature. Who else do you think put the Advil on your bed side table?" she said as she playfully nudged me. "I didn't want to worry your dad so I came to check myself." She said softly.

"My stomach really hurts." I groaned as I felt another wave of pain rush through me making me squeeze my eyes shut.

"That's not good is it?" She frowned as she moved my hair away from my face and kept her hand on my face. "Alright babe, I'll go get some things that should help your stomach. I'll be back in a second." She said before kissing my forehead and walking out of my room.

I pushed away the covers of my bed feeling extremely hot and slowly got up. I picked up freshly washed pyjamas and underwear before heading to the bathroom. I managed to make it to my bathroom without feeling to much pain and locked the door behind me.