Caterpillar's love

Chapter 17
    I felt sick, and dizzy. I ran to the nearest bathroom. I open the door and...I saw a chick puking in there. "Oops sorry." I sayed and headed back outside. Man I need some sleep. I head to another random room.

        "Oh come on Marcus." I heard  purr. I watch shocked at a super close Marcus and Emily hugging. "Dude!!!" I yell. Emily and Marcus jump away from each other.

         I feel nothing but furry. I turned around and walked down the stair. "CARTER!" I hear. I walked out of the house not caring that it had started raining and it was dark out.

          "Carter please would you just listen!!!" Marcus yelled. I came to a sudden. "Marcus leave me alone. I don't every want to see you again. So do me a favor and get out of my life!" I yelled. I turned around and started walking  again. I still hear Marcus yelling my name.

           But it all happened so quickly the sound of a horn, the crash the silence of Marcus's voice, and the bloody red puddle under my feet.
   -------------End of Flash back---------------
                    Carter's P.O.V.

      I shake my head of the bad memories, and wipe the tears away.
Sapphire's right I do need to listen more. God I'm so bipolar. I need to fix this.

   *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
                Sapphire's P.O.V.

       I swear Carter is such an ass. I get off the bed and grab my book bag off the computer desk. I take out my ipod and but on I'm not a vampire by falling in reverse. I then put my head phone on, and put the music on full blast.
    ~~~~~~~~30 min later~~~~~~~~~
    *knock
"Go away!" I yell
    *knock
"I'm serious I'm not in the mood!" I yell again.
    *knock
    *knock
    *knock
I let out a groan and get up from the bed. I drag my feet toward the door. Ounce I get there I yank the door open. "What!" I spat.

      "Hi." says a voice. I look around but see no one. "Down here." I look down to see a smiling Jillian with a bag full of candy.

     I move to the side and let her in. "So...how's life?" she asks. I laugh at her. "So I'm guessing cartoons?" I ask. She nods.                                           ~~~~28 Sponge Bob episodes later~~~

           "I'm tired." Jillian says while rubbing her eyes. "You can sleep here if you want." I suggest. She nods and climb under the covers.

            "Hey want to here a story?" she whispers. "Sure." I reply.
     "There ounce was a caterpillar who fell in love with a duck. She didn't love him. So her crawled up her butt. And exploded. The end." She whispers.

       I stare shocked at the sleeping child. Wtf. How come I didn't think of such an awesome story. Man I'm losing my game.
  ---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey my peeps sorry for the no update for such a long time, been busy. So the little story was created by my friend and I. If you enjoyed it you can check out some more on Instagram: crazies land. But if you don't cause I probably scared you then...I'm not sorry  =^w^=
I've lost some of my readers, and I'm sorry if it's because of the slow updates, but there will be more.  updates, I promise
                                           -Rosie✌