Teaching A Murder How To Play Hand Games Part 2

Chapter 14

   So here I am. In jail, with my new friend, Oscar. You see childrens Oscar has been a very bad boy. He used to go out with a chick named Lesley. Lesley was how do you say....a whoe.

While dating Oscar she had a hubby at home taking care of their kid. Well...her ex boyfriend's kid actually. And she also had an affair with her husband's friend, and was kinda seeing her ex boyfriend at the same time. Four guys at the same time, yeah she was a mega whoe.

When Oscar found out, by some miracle he got mad, of course. He found out who the other three guys were and talked to them. Okay kids stay with me, this is going to get confusing. You see all the four guys somehow were all in a big scary gang. I know what your thinking What. The. Fluffety. Fuck. But yeah that happened, so when they found out about Lesley's cheating game let's just say they weren't happy.

They got together and well...how do I put this...they ummm...well they killed the whoe. Okay story over.

"Wait, when you guys were killing her did she at least give her candy first?" I ask Oscar. He looks at me with a confused expression. "Well did you?" I ask getting impatient.

"No." He says roughly. I smack him in the back of the head. Everyone in and outside of the jail cell gave me a shocked expression. Some gave me the 'your dead' look.

"Dude you should always give the person candy before killing them. At least then they won't have any regrets, and would feel satisfied...at least I would." I say finishing of with a creepy smile thinking of candy at the moment.

Oscar gave me a blank look. Then he went into a laughing fit. "You know what kid your something." Oscar says finishing laughing.

I gave him a sincere smile. Then I got an idea. "Hey want to play a hand game?" I ask Oscar. He gave me a smile. "Really your asking a murder to play hand games?" He asks cocking and eyebrow at me.

I shrug "Your human aren't you?" I ask cocking an eyebrow of my own. Oscar gave a little chuckle. "I guess? What hand game do you want to play?" He asks with a warm smile.

"Mama mama cant you see. Do you know it?" I ask. He gives me a nod. "Good let's play." I say getting excited. But all good things don't last. Someone not saying named *cough* Hunter *cough* *cough* interrupted us. Oh lookey there I did say names.

"Oh my god Sapphire are you okay? I was worried sick! Were the hell were you?!?!?" He yells while running towards my cell. Someone taps my shoulder. I look up to see Oscar. "He's your boyfriend?" He whispers cocking an eyebrow.

I let out a scoff. "Not in a million years." I whisper back. Oscar gives me a nod, then started smirking. "What?" I ask cocking my eyebrows. He answers back with a quick "Nothing."

I squint my eyes at him in a suspicious manner. Our little stare down was interrupted by Hunter's coughing.

"Ummm we better get going." Hunter says. I let out a groan. "Fine." I mutter. A cop comes over and opens the jail cell. I got out and wait for Hunter while he finished signing some papers.

"Come on let's go." Hunter says dragging me outside. "Wait." I say pulling away from Hunter. I run towards the cell where Oscar is at. "Bye Oscar, hope to see you soon. And remember 2 things. First thing give people candy before killing them. Second when in court...say nothing without getting a lawyer. Oh and when they tell you to promise to say the truth, and nothing but the truth, please stand up and yell 'You can't handle the truth.' God that will be funny." I say while hugging him through the bars.

"Alright kid, oh and please stay away from drugs, the world isn't ready for you on drugs, candy is bad enough." He says chuckling. I laugh also. "Okay. Baiiii." I say while walking away.

"Care to explain what happened?" Hunter asks. I give him a huge grin. "It would be my pleasure." I say.