Headaches, Toothache, But Who Gives A Shit! More Sugar!!!!!

Chapter 10

Sapphire's P.O.V
I'M DIEING! I'M DIEING!

OH THE PAIN, THE PAIN! I FEEL LIKE IM BEING HIT ON THE HEAD WITH A SLUDGE HAMMER! CHOKED! BLINDED! KICKED IN THE STOMACHE, AND MUTIPLY PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

And that kids is why you shouldn't eat so much candy from 8:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M. None stop. Well I did have to breath and talk but you get my point.

By so much candy I mean

· One whole bucket of vanilla icecream with crunch bites, Carmel, and chocolate syrup topping. And sprinkles!!!!!!!!

· 3 pack of strawberry sugar waffers!!!!!! ( I freakin love sugar waffers.)

· 2 bars of Hershey Cookies and cream.

· 2 bars of Hershey milk chocolate.

· 3 boxes of Mike and Ike.

· 2 Vanilla Milkshakes

· 1 Bar of Kit Kat

· 1 Pack of. The Yum Yums.

· And a bowl of Mouth Watering Poutine!!!! (A/N: search it up. It's delicious. Fries +Gravy+ curbed cheese= Heavenly delicious Poutine. Yay Canada!!!!!) It's not sweet but who gives a fuck!

And the most important part DONT SHARE !

"Ahhh!!! My head!" I yell. "Shut the up! Some of us are dieing here!" yells a grumpy Caleb, and Carter.

"I don't care! Die quietly!" I yell at them. "How the hell do you do that?" they yell.

I get up went to my wooden draw open it and pull out 2 socks. Went over to Carter and shove a sock in his mouth and did the same to Caleb.

"That's how!" I yell as I walk in the bathroom. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair and blow dry it.

I went out and into the walk in closet. I grab a pair of jean shorts, an orange tank crop top, and black flats with a silk bow.

I run down stair and into the kitchen, where I see a half asleep Hunter. Ha he looks like a sleepy zombie!

"You okay? it seems like your in zombie mode." I say while laughing.

He chuckles along.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just need some coffee." he says still laughing. I take a seat across from him. "Dude let me tell you a secret." I say while motioning for him to come closer while looking around.

"There's a magical coffee place called StarBucks. Lazy people go there when there too lazy to make their own coffee, are morning zombies, or just want free WiFi." I say while laughing.

He starts laughing as well. "Well then would you like to go to this magical coffee place called StarBucks with me. To get breakfast. The others can make there own breakfast." he says with a smirk.

"Ok." I say as cool as possible.

"Alright." he says while grabbing his keys and walking towards his motorcycle. A 2013 ducati diavel carbon.

"No no no no no no. I am not riding on that." I say while walking back towards the house, but Hunter blocks my way.

"Its alright you won't get hurt I'll drive slow." he says while chuckling. "How do you know your not a doctor. If you are than I'll like to see your diploma, licence, And I wanna speek to one of your patients!" I yell out.