Yeah And My Brother's The Smartest Person On This Earth.

Chapter 4

               Kayla's P.O.V.
   I walk into the detention room to see a screaming Jade and a slightly scared Sapphire.

     Jade is like a 2nd mom to us all when Penelope isn't around. Sapphire's like the baby of us all.  She just has so much energy. It's really cute if you ask me.

      I feel someo3ne staring at the side of my head. I turn my head to the side to see Alex staring at me. Its kind of weird.

     So we're just staring at each other like we're the only living things on the earth.

       "Awww look at the cute love birds. Just staring at each other." I turn around to see Sapphire starring at me and Alex wiggling her eyebrows. GOD IF YOU'RE OUT THERE PLEASE KILL ME. NOW!!!!!!

       I felt my face heating up. I swear I must look like a tomato. I look at Alex from the corner of my eyes he was blushing too.

       I went up to Sapphire grabbed a book and smack the back of her head with it. She grabs her head and winces in pain. Everyone starts laughing.

      "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!" She screams. "If you have nothing good or interesting to say, THAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

    She sticks her tongue out at me. "Actually I do have something interesting to say!!!" she said with a smirk.

     Ooh really what is it then?" I ask. "I'm so awesome!!!" She screams as her smirk got bigger.

     "Yeah and my 3 year old brother is the smartest person on this earth." I reply back.

      "You know you love me." she yells getting mad. She's so cute when she's mad. No homo
(A/N Me 3 years later: hahahahhahhaahaha! Sure .....)

"Fudge you." she yells. "You wish." I say back. "No I don't want to get herpes!!!!!" she yells. "You can't get what you already have"  I reply back.

    Next thing I know she tackles me to the floor and pins me down. I try to get her off me but she doesn't budge.  Damn she was strong for the smallest one out of all of us.

    "Yes, a cat fight." yells Austin. Both Sapphire and I stand up quickly and glare daggers at him and he had a smirk on his face.  I saw Alex scared to death. That puts a smirk on my face.

          "WE AREN'T CATS!!!" Both Sapphire and I yell at the same time at Austin.  I swear it was so freaking scary. "Sure about that?" he says calmly but you could hear a hint of amusement in his voice.

       And that ladies and gentlemen is how you set both Sapphire and I on a raging rampage. Lets just say in a few minutes Austin's face would be black, blue, and purple.

       I slapped him and Sapphire punched him square in the jaw.

            "Shi-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Say anything more and I will make sure you are barried 8 foot under by tonight." I threaten.  Damn do I sound scary. That's usually Sapphire and Jade's Job! I'm suppose to be the nice one.

       I turn around to a super scared Sapphire,  Jade, Jasmine, Rachel, Kyle, and Chase. Oh yeah I mean business.

__________________________________________  

       Hola my peeps !!!! ( I think that's how you say hello in Spanish? Don't you dare judge me!! ) (3 years later: Oh we're judging you alright) I had lots of fun writing this chapter.

       Sorry if there's any mistakes. (3 years later:HAHAHAHAHA! YOU DON'T SAY. MAKING ME CLEAN-UP YOUR MESS!)  I swear I am horrible at spelling.  Just ask my English teacher.

I'd like to give thanks to my red-headed besty Kayla D. for the great ideas. (JFC)

     Please comment if you have any questions. VOTE TOO !!!!!!  Love u all!!!

                                                - Rosie

    ✌Peace✌
(3 years later: HEY STOB IT!

S
T
O
P
.
.
.

I
T

I stfg if you laughed and understand where this is from message me rn youremy new bestie.