"I'm Allergic To Jerks" Summary

Hey my peeps. Okay so I promised you all a summary of my soon to be new book. "I'm Allergic To Jerks" So here goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I walk out of the movie theater, laughing. Wow they call that shit scary? Ha.

      Danm what time is it? Shit! I forgot my phone at home. I keep walking for some more minutes. I walk until I see a couple making out. I go up to the dude, and tap him on the shoulder.

       He turns around and I see blood all over his face and an unconscious girl in his arms. Oh well.

       "Dude what time is it? I ask him. He gives me a shocked and confused look.

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@

       Melody Frost is a crazy 17 year old. She's not like others teens, neither is her friend Cassy. One day while walking home she sees a dude and chick making out. She taps the dude on the shoulder just to see the dude with blood around his mouth.

     A normal teen- scratch that a normal person  would've run away. But not Melody she stayed. After that she's thrown into one hell of a ride. Full of secrets, lies, vamps, fights, kidnapping, sarcasm, dumb decisions, love, and way too much drama for one girl. 

     Join Melody in one hell of an adventure, to another world she never knew even existed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        So give me your opinions, tell me what you think. Please comment and vote. Sorry if my last chapter was short I was rushing a little. Sowry.

                                             -Rose

   ✌Peace✌