Listen You Hot Head

Chapter 15
After explaining everything to Andrew, we went home. I walked up the steps and open the door. Towering over me was a pissed Carter.

      I immediately close the door back and turn around and start running. But Carter grabs me by my waist and drags me back inside the house.

        "WHAT THE HELL SAPPHIRE.  WHERE WERE YOU. YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. YOU LEAVE TO GO TO A PARTY, THEN THE NEXT THING I GET IS A CALL FROM THE POLICE STATION SAYING THAT MY LITTLE SISTER IS IN JAIL FOR HAVING POSSESSION OF DRUGS!" he yells. His nose was flaring, and was glaring at me. It scared me.

        "I wasn't in possession of drugs. I was near some kids that were in possession of drugs." I whisper.

        "YEAH...CAUSE THAT MAKES SUCH A DIFFERENCE. YOU WEREN'T DOING DRUGS. YOU WERE JUST HANGING OUT WITH YOUR DRUGGIE BUDDIES!" he yells sarcastically. I feel like crying but hold it in.

         "They aren't my druggie buddies. They were just some kids that I was seen with at the wrong time. Hunter dr-" I didn't get to finish he cuts me off.

         "WOULD YOU STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR MISTAKES! YOUR THE ONE WHO WENT TO THAT DANM PARTY, HE DIDN'T DRAG YOU THERE-" I cut him off. "But-" he cuts me off. "BUT NOTHING IT'S YOUR FAULT, NOT HIS!!!" he yells.

          Now I was livid. I was sick of him not letting me explain and just keep cutting me off. "YES IT IS! AND MAYBE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WOULD JUST LETTED ME FINISH AND STOPPED YELLING AT ME! THIS IS WHY MARCUS DIED! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU JUST COULDN'T GIVE HIM THE GOD DANM TIME OF A DAY TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF! EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT YOU, YOU JERK! OTHERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, THEY ALSO HAVE STORIES TO TELL!!! SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR OUNCE YOU HOT HEAD!!!" I yell.

        I turn and run upstairs. I run into my room and lock it. I jump into bed and cry myself to sleep. If Carter won't listen to other why should others listen to him. I'm done with his shit. His such a moron. If he would just listen to others maybe Marcus would've still be alive...maybe...

*********************************

(A/N: Sorry it's so short tough day. I'll update the next chapter soon.)