Pizza

Chapter 5                             

                Sapphire's P.O.V.

    We all stared at Kayla shocked. Hell she's scary when she means business.

      "Tap! Tap! Tap!" I turned and face the window. I saw Carter taping on the window.

         I open the window and help him in. "Where the hell is my pizza!" I yell I'm sorry but hey, I'm hungry. Oreos isn't enough to fill this girl up.

         "Hello to you too baby sis." he says while rolling his eyes. "Where the Hell is my pizza!" I repeat. He sighs. "Penalope has it." he says. I think I felt my heart stop. All I could see is red.

          "You what! Don't you know how clumsy she is sometimes! My poor pizza baby in the hands of a oaf! She could've dropped it on the floor, the cement, the GRASS! OR DOG SHIT ALL I KNOW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!" I yell while shaking him by the collar.

    "Oh don't I feel so loved." I turn around to see a piss Penalope holding a delicious box of pizza.

        So I did the right thing. I grab the box and stuff my face with a slice. I turn to a amused Penalopy. "Sorry" I said timidly.  "Its ok" she said while giggling.  I relax a little.

    p    I look at the window while I watch Carter's friends come in. Tony, Bruce, and Anthony. I walk up to the window and look out of it and turn and face Carter. "That's it?" I ask. Carter open his mouth to say something but got cut off.

            "Miss me cupcake?" I turn to see a smirking Kevin. "Yes more than anything!" I say while giving him a bone crushing hug.

       " SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC EAGLE !!!" yells Kevin.

         I stop hugging him and gave him a confuse look. "What?" I ask confused. "Nothing." he say sighing.

       I heard a quite growl. I look around and saw a mad and growling Hunter. I just shrug it off must be something his friends said.  So for the rest of the school day we just hanged out joking around and eating pizza.

        ______________________________________

        I'll like to give props to my 2nd red headed friend Jillian P. for the idea of the majestic eagle quote  thingy that Kevin said.

                                                      -Rosie

   ✌Peace✌