I'm What? No Your Crazy

Chapter 6

                 Sapphire's. P.O.V.

         "Home sweet home!" I yell as Carter as I got inside our house. "Mom! Dad! You here!" I shout.

         "In the kitchen Princess!" my dad shout back. Yup you guessed it I'm a daddy's girl. I like my mom to but I'm closer to my dad.

           I walk into the kitchen only to walk straight back out. The horror. The eye burning horror of my parents making out. "Oh my god keep it PG in there I'm only 17! I wanna keep all my innocence! " I yell.

       My dad walks out of the kitchen chuckling. He came up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "And that's how I want it to stay. My innocent little princess." My dad says while laughing. He has light golden brown hair like Carter. 

          "Well sorry to inform you but your too late. She's a abusive devil." Carter mumbles but loud enough for you to hear. I slap him upside the head. He hiss in pain.

         "I'm not abusive I just hit people that I don't like." I say so sweetly it made me sick. "Hard!" I then say in a bitter and cold tone.

     "Princess don't hit people." He whispers back. I pout. "Your a meany." I say in a sweet tone.

     "Sorry little sis." He apologize pouting as well. My mom came out of the kitchen laughing at us. She has jet black hair. Now my weird hair color may make a little more sense.

          "Mmmmmm, I smell food." I say jumping up and down.  "I'm hungry!" I yell. "When aren't you." Carter whispers. I punch him in his stomach.

      "I would shut the hell up if I were you." say my mom. God I love her. Well you would expect that from a chick who've been a bad ass all her life. Thank God my mom isn't a Barbie.

     "Ok haha very funny. But we have something serious to talk about." My dad says. I look at my mom and she had a serious expression as well.

       Shit this can't be good. Moms never serious. Even if we're being punished. Seconds later she'll be on the floor laughing. I thought to myself.

        We went into the kitchen and all took a sit. "What's wrong moms serious that can't be good." I say.

My dad chuckles a little. "Lighten up its not that serious." I start breathing. Wow didn't know I was holding it in.

       "Oh? What's up then?" I ask confused. "Well your mom and I are going on a business trip for 5 months exact. We're leaving tomorrow morning at 7:00." my dad explains.

      "Tommorrow, Saturday?" my brother asks. My mom and I both roll our eyes. "Nooooo tomorrow next year." And that ladies and gentlemen is we're I got my sarcasm from.

        My brother rolls his eyes and we both grinned at one another. "Yes we get the house to ourselves!!!!!!!" both him and I yelled at the same time.

        "Noooottttttt  exactly." My mom says smirking. "You guys are staying at the neighbors." she explans.

         "Wait who's the naighbors?" both Carter and I ask at the same time. Trust him and I to not know. I mentally roll my eyes at myself.

          "Oh you mean the - " but my mom got cut off by the fire alarm going off. Why do they say off when its actually going on? Well never know.

       "Shit! Forgot to turn the stove off!" she yells while running into the kitchen. 2 minutes later she came back out coughing.

           "Who needs a home cooked food anyway, it's Friday. Why don't we order chinese instead and get fat." she says between coughs. That's why I love her.

        "Sapphire by the way the youngest son is having 4 friends who are all so staying over.  If they try anything you know what to do." my dad said with a smirk.

         "Yup kick their flippin assess." I said laughing. "Good girl." my dad said patting my head.

     "Carter watch over your sister. I don't want a murder as a daughter. At least not yet." my dad says but whispered the last part. We still heard him and burst into fits of laughter.

           After dinner I took a shower. changed into a large polka dotted  T-shirt and went to bed.