Don't you dare eat that pack of Oreo!!!

Ok hey my peeps, I have a problem. So I wrote Chapter 2 of this book on the website, and I usually write on my phone. So at least 3 and a half weeks later I find out that the chapter got turned into its own book.

(2 million years later I'm editing this and I'm crying from how cringy this is. OMG THE GRAMMAR!! Please forgive me)

Maybe some of you saw it maybe not oh well. So I realized too late, a already deleted the book. Pluse it stayed online for a while before it actually deleted. Pluse wattpad doesn't allow copy and paste for readers. So I had to take screenshots of the chapters before it got deleted. Then I had to rewrite the whole chapter.
So my habds are so cramped right now. But here's the chapter hope you like it.

P.s. please follow me on instagram I just got it 3 days ago. I didn't really like it at first but now I realize it's not that bad. My friend forced me to get it. Not naming anyone *cough* Kayla910 *cough*. So please follow me if you have it. I'm rosie_17_

Okay lastly I'm working on chapter 13 I'm almost done with it. Plus I'm still working on chapter 2 for I'm Allergic To Jerks.

-Rosie

✌Peace✌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I walk into my math class only to be yelled at by Ms. Frence "Sapphire your 25 min late!!!" she yells. This hag is really asking to be killed. "No shit Sherlock! Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't attended!!" I snap.

Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud. Ahhhhh I'm in so much trouble.

You think?

Shut up you stupid mind.

"You just got yourself lunch detention now take your seat!!!" she yells.

"Ooooh." the whole class says.

I try not to snap back. I sigh and sit in my seat. A few minutes later Alex came into our class. He tells Ms. Fence something then left.

"Well seems like Ms.Wilson already got detention for the whole day." Ms. Fence says while smirking at me.

Oh shit I forgot about that. I sigh. I get my backpack and walk to the door. Before I leave I get an idea.

I turn to Ms. Fence. "First off wipe that stupid smirk off your face, you did nothing. I didn't want to listen to your stupid teaching anyways. Second you got the problem on the board totally wrong. Some teacher you are. Third anyone can tell that's a wig!!!" I say pointing to her so call "hair".

"Bye baldy." I yell out before leaving. Let me tell you something, the expression on her face was hilarious. Her mouth hits the floor, and she was patting down her head to make sure that her wig was fixed. The class bursts out laughing.

I start walking to detention, but I get knock down because someone thought it wold be funny to jump on my back. Guess what? It's not.

"Get off my back!" I yell. The person gets off. I get up and turn to see the four most awesomest besties ever.

"Hey babe what up?" Jade asks. She's the closest friend I have out of all of them. I've known her since like forever. She has grey eyes, brown hair, and she's medium sized. She's such a bad ass.

"Nothing much." I reply with a shrug. "Where you going?" Kayla asks. She has blue eyes, freckles, red hair, with some hint of natural blond in the front, and brown tips.

We became friends around 1st grade. "Detention from periods 2 through 8." I reply.

"Awesome!!! Us too." Rachel yells. She's a brunette with green eyes, and is really smart. I've known her since 3rd grade.

"Come on let's go!!!" Jasmine yells as we run to detention. As we get there I realize four things. One there was no teacher. Two my two favorite guy friends were there, Kyle and Chase. Three Hunter and his gang of retarded monkeys were in the back row staring at me.

And four I am hungry.

Kyle is a dirty blond with crystal blue eyes. "Hey there girlfriend!" Kyle yells out. Oh yeah I almost forgot, he's gay. I have no problem with that. I think he's awesome just the way he is.

"Haiii." I say while giving him a hug."Why are you here?" Chase asks. I've known him for a long time, just like Jade. He has black hair, and he has the same eye color as me but less green.

I went and sat on his lap. "Awww, I feel so loved." I say rolling my eyes. "No! I didn't mean it like that. I swear. I-I-I was just wondering why little Miss. Goody two shoes is in detention?" He asks.

I get off him and sat in the middle seat between Jade and Chase."Oh, well I came to class 25 minutes late and.... well, I said some really mean things to the teacher. Also I forgot about the detention from yesterday. So I'm here from 2 to 8. Can I get a fuck my life? Ahhh! I totally hate Carter and those idiots!!!" I say finishing my rant.

Chase starts laughing at me. I glare at him. I felt someone's stare burning in the back of my head. I turn around to see no other than Mr.Monkey face. I gave him and his gang of retarded monkeys a crazy face. They return the face. I let out a giggle. I shrug it off and turn around.

I took out my iPod and start to sing Na na na by My Chemical Romance. I start singing out loud.

"Na na na 30x

Drugs give me drugs,

give me drugs I don't need it.

But I sell. What you got, take the cash, and I keep it. 8 legs on the wall.

Hit the gas kill' em all. And we crawl, and we crawl, and we crawl.

You be my detonator. Love give me love, give me love.

I don't need it, But I take what I want from your heart and I keep it in a bag. In a box put an X on the floor.

Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more. Shut up and and sing it with me...."

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and check it. I see I got a text from Carter. I take my headphone off and put it around my neck.

Carter: Hey what up?

Ms. Awesome: Not much just chilling in detention. ✌

Carter: WHAT DID U DO!!!

Ms. Awesome: Hey butt face its ur fault I'm in here (-_-) So shut it!!! Oh yeah can u come to school with Penolapy plz? Come through the detention room's window. Don't get caught ⚠⚠⚠

Carter: T_T fine.

Ms. Awesome: Bring me food. I need food.@_@

Carter: O_O How does pizza sound 2 u?

Ms. Awesome: Sounds like heaven. (n_n) *happy dance* Baiii love u❤ ❤

Carter: *rolls eyes* whatever love u 2 baby sis ❤❤

I close my phone and I take out a pack of Oreo out of my backpack. Jade, Jasmine, Rachel, Kayla, Kyle, and Chase all turn to look at me with scared looks. I give them all a smirk.

"Sapphire don't you dare eat that pack of Oreo!!!" Jade yells. What do you think I did? Answer: I open the pack and take a bite out of one of the oreo.

SUGAR RUSH HERE I COME!!!