Sleepover Part 2

Chapter 9

              Hunter's P.O.V.
That traitor she left me just like that to face an angry bull look alike of a Carter!

"Traitor!" I shout after her. Oh god here we go. "You...you...you JACK ASS OF AN ASS!" Carter shouts at me. Really? Jack ass of an ass? That is totally the work of Sapphire.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my sister." he yells, I roll my eyes. I decide to be a smart ass. "Actually you didn't say it, you wrote it." I reply smugly.

If this was a cartoon there would be smoke coming out of Carter's ears. God I wanna laugh so danm bad!

"Ok, ok, let me explain what happened first." I say raising my hand to show that I surrender. "Here's what happened. I may have fed Sapphire to much sweets, and she went all crazy on my ass. She was jumping on the couch, and called me a jerk so I started tickling her and than you came. That's all I swear." I explain.

Carter starts gritting his teeth. "Fine." he says with a sigh. I turn around, and walk up to my room too see what that traitor was up to. I see the most horrible thing to ever happen. SAPPHIRE IS READING MY JOURNAL!!!!!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yell.

God this can't be happening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I laugh at the traitor comment and run into Hunter's room. Let me just get something straight I only ran into his room because it's the only one I know so far.

I close the door behind me and jump on his bed. I let out a groan. Great. I have nothing to do now.

I then remember Hunter's journal that was still in my sweater.

Should I read it? It might be personal. I don't think I should.

Oh shut up you know you want to.

I do...but I'll be invading his privacy.

No you won't. Just think of it as helping him out.

Helping? How?

Well you can spell check as you read. Correct all his grammars.

Really? That's a really stupid excuse.

Just read it already. You know you want to.

But-

Join the dark side. It'll be fun. All you have to do is read it.

But-

READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT ! READ IT !

OK, ok I'll read it. But if I get caught this is all your fault, you told me to. You'll have to take the blame.

Alright, I'm ok with it. People will think your crazy anyway. Blaming your poor decisions, on your poor defenceless subconscious. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

Wait what! That's is so not fair!!!!

Who cares just read the supid journal!!!!!!

If it's so stupid why should I reading it?

Just read it!!!

Fine!!! sheesh!!

I open it and start reading.