Gun Violence

Chapter 26

     Ugh my head hurts. Too much stupid thoughts. I admit I like the dumby what else do you want for me you stupid brain! I can't deal with this, I'll just have to tell the baboon than maybe I'll be sane again. That's it, that's what I'm going to do.

But my plans are cut short by the sound of shot guns. How predictable. People are running grabing guns, loading up, and running outside. I walk around looking for Hunter through the crowd but can't find him. The gun shots get laoder and more frequent. I'm scared now, I run back to the room Josh is in. The gauds were gone so I open it and run inside, closing it behind me. He looks up at me shocked yet knowingly. I use the key I stole from the gaurds to unlock the handcuff. Even so before he could leave I grab onto him, not letting go. "Betray me and I'll kill you. No hesitation." I state sternly. "Wouldn't dream of it." he says with a huge grin on he's face. I nod. "Come on I know where we can go get some weapons." I state walking down the hall and into another room. "Danm chicka your good, but how are you suppose to fight your wounded? And there's no way I'm letting you, that big boy of yours will kill me, not like I would let you fight anyway." He says frowning. "Don't worry I'll be shooting through a nearby window. Think of it as a guardian angel, looking out for all you bone heads." I say smiling. "Oh alright then." he says chuckling. We start grabbing some guns then heading back to the main room where everyone else.

There I found Hunter. "Where the hell do you think your going?" he asks angrily. "I'm going to help you guys, and so is Josh don't worry he's on your side, because I threatend to kill him. So if you do kill him I'll kill you and all your buddies. And don't worry I'll only be shooting through the windows." he looks a bit more calmed now.

"Now go and kick some butts, and you better come back alive because I don't want to be Hunter less." I say pointing at him and motioning to the door that everyone is leaving through. He smiles, nods and gives me a kiss before leaving.

I turn around to go to a nearby window but bump into Josh. Dude just has a huge smirk on he's face. I glare at him as he runs out the warehouse making kissy faces.

Stupid baboon. I walk towards the window and start shooting and may I say I suck at it. I'm wounding more people than killing them. Even so I guess that's not that bad, and thank god it's only the enemies and not the people in Hunter's gang. After this I need to get shooting lessons from Hunter and Josh. I seriously do suck. After a while I get hungry and reach for a cookie on the table and the gun accidently goes off. I look to see who it shot and saw that it was the bald dude from earlier. Well shit.