Turkey wrap, and lies

Chapter 18
I wake up to something wet on my cheeks. I swat it away. *lick*
My eyes shoot open. "Hiya."
Kyle. I pull my fist back and punch him in the face. He falls off the bed holding his face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMEN!" Chase yells standing on the other side of my bed. "Oh um I thought...he was a carrot?" I reply with a shrug. Chase gives me a blank face, then nods in approval.

"Hmmm makes sense, those things are disgusting." he states while still nodding his head. "NO, NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!" Kyle yells but we just ignore him. "So what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Well dum dum, have you forgotten about school?" Chase asks rolling his eyes. School? School...SHIT! I run to the bath to get ready. Once done I look at the clock to see what time it is. 9:30.

I'm dead, I'm seriously dead.
"We're already missed homeroom and half of first period, and counting down." Kyle says wiping his bloody nose. "WELL WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE WAKE ME UP." I scream as they cover their ears.

"Well we tr-" I didn't bother finish listening to what they were saying as I quickly grab my book bag, and running down the stairs, and out the door.

Oh wait. I don't have a ride. I groan as I walk back inside. I see Chase and Kyle giving me knowing grins. I roll my eyes and point to the door. They just nod as they drag me to Chase's car and we're on our way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh I should've ditched today. There's so mucha girl can take! Okay fine there's so much I can eat but still come on! 4 tests in one day? Not cool.

Luckily it's lunch time, and I'm starving. "What's up little munchkin?" Hunter asks as her wrap his arms around my shoulder. I roll my eyes and shrug his arms off. "Nothing." was my only reply as I turn the corner and continue to walk to the cafeteria.

I finally reach the cafeteria and make my way to the group's usually lunch table. "Hey." I say once I get there. "Hey Sapp!" Jade yells as she tackles me with a hug. I laugh as I push her off me. I drop my book bag on the floor and walk over to Chase.

I start tugging on his sweatshirt. "Dude...come on. Lunch" I keep tugging on his sweatshirt. He rolls his eyes, but gets up, wraps his arms around my shoulder. I laugh as I drag him to the lunch line.

"Sooo...how's life?" I ask. He shrugs in respond. I just keep dragging him. I get an apple, and a turkey wrap. I pay the lunch lady and walk back to the table.

During lunch I just mostly tune everyone out. I left earlier and headed to the library. I walk to the back and grab a book from the back shelf.

"Hmmm...what to read." I mumble to myself as I scan the books. "Hmmm...how about this one." Some guy suggest as he wraps his arms around me, and grabs a book off the counter, and hold it up for me to see. By the voice I could already tell who it was, Hunter of course. I let out a small sigh. "Nahhh read that already." I say denying the book. He puts the book back and hold up another one. "Nope" I say shaking my head. This went on for a while till we decided in that I've probably read all the god danm books and the library.

"Okay little miss I have a reading problem, how about after school on friday we go to the library after school and get you some new books? he suggests as we leave the school library as the bell rings.

I stop at a hault. I turn to face him. "What are you planning?" I ask him as I eye him suspiciously. He just laughs "Nothing stop over thinking it. Sheesh so it's a date then." he states as he walks off.

I squint my eyes at him. He's up to something and I just know it. And I'm going to get to the bottom of it.