Found My Ship, Snap A Pic! 📸

NOTE: In The Music Freaks' universe, the currency is called 'Clozydollars'. $1 = 2 USD. Got it? Great. (Please don't assume I'm American for this. I just think USD's are recognizable.

"I bet three Clozydollars Hailey will date Jake by the end of this month," Sean said, proud. "Pfft, weak. I bet ten Clozydollars they'll get married!" Millicent laughed at the end of her sentence. "You don't mean that.. do you?" Sean asked. "Of course not. I bet they'll date by the end of this week". Before Sean could express how bold of a move she pulled, the door opened for two boys. "What are you guys doing?" Zander questioned, emotionless as always. "We're betting on Jake and Hailey", Millicent responded. "What do you mean?" Luke continued. 

"Well, Milly's saying that if Jake and Hailey date by the end of the week, I'll need to pay her three Clozydollars", Sean recollected. "What makes you think I'll even let my sister be in the same room as that simp?" Zander said darkly. "Oh, come on, they're adorable together! Especially when-"

⚠️ EP. 7 SPOILER WARNING ⚠️

(Episode link in the description)

"-I caught both of them at the mall last weekend, remember? I even got enough time to snap a pic!" she squealed. Luke looked at the pink-haired girl in interest. "Wow, really? Didn't know you shipped them that much" he chuckled. "Here, it's on my phone,"

"A-are those sparkles?" Zander sputtered

"A-are those sparkles?" Zander sputtered. "Oh ya, let's say I tweaked the photo a bit", Millicent replied, smirking. "Send it to me", Luke whispered to Millicent, making her grin twice as big. "Luke! I can't believe you support this cult or whatever they're called," Zander scolded. "It's a fandom, Zander. Nothing serious". The three friends heard a scoff from the pianist. "Don't act all salty, Zander. Or else how would you act at their wedding?" Millicent joked, enraging the Wickham. Right before the guitarist ran for her life, two singers walked into the music room, stunned. "What the- Zander, why are you chasing Milly?" Asked a confused Club President. "She teased me!" Her brother replied, pointing to the pink-haired-devil. "You need to stop acting like a child, Alex. Honestly, for the sake of the club", Hailey piled on. Zander could only glower at Millicent for the rest of practice.

I'm super sorry this is so freaking short, my brain is now dead