Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da 🎤

This one-shot is heavily inspired by 'Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da by The Beatles, an English rock band from the '60s. I swear, I'm not a grandma, I just like the songs TvT

I'll give a summary of what you're about to see, just in case it might be confusing;

The song describes the life of Desmond Jones, (fictional). So, for my part, I'll be describing Jake and Hailey's life by the song. You'll get it when you see it. Anyway, I'll put the song down here to vibe while reading. You really should treasure songs like these, they give off a nostalgic yet familiar aura. Okay, I'll stop wasting time now.

~

"Desmond has his barrow in the marketplace"

"Molly is the singer in a band"

Jake ran as fast as he could to the Music room. He was late, Again! Unbelievable. What's Hailey gonna say now? And Zander... ugh. But the boy stopped dead in his tracks when he heard singing. He peeked through the door, determined to get a good explanation. His eyes widened at the sight he behold. Hailey could sing?! Why did no one ever tell him? And she was great, like Apollo (the Greek Sun god, and the world's greatest musician) had a daughter, who was Hailey Austin. 

At the end of the song, Jake had been left with tinted red cheeks as result, while the others cheered the singer on, unaware of the simp standing at the doorway.

"Desmond says to Molly, 'Girl I like your face,"

"And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand"

 It was the second time this week that Jake's been bailing his homies to hang with the Music freaks, and it's been a blast! They've welcomed him as their own, despite everything he's ever done. That day, The group of friends decided on the local mall. They went to eat ramen for lunch, bought books in the bookshop, and finally settled at Heather Sweaters, where Milly had the grand idea to make a private fashion show. Jake waited patiently for the rest to dress up. Hailey was the first to finish. She wore a turquoise sweater, with the matching shade of her hair.

Jake personally thought she looked adorable, with the music patterns all over the fuzzy garment. Meanwhile, he went for a dark navy blue one, with peaches decorated everywhere. "Nice sweater, weirdo" Hailey grinned, gesturing to his choice of top. "Not like yours is any better. What a cliché" Jake rolled his eyes playfully as an answer. He glanced back at the girl, who shuffled uncontrollably. "But uh- You look nice in it, Princess. You should buy it" Jake smiled. "Really?".

"Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, life goes on... brah!"

"La-la, how the life goes on"

"Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, life goes on... brah!"

"La-la, how the life goes on"

. . .